real one --- please provide proof here

by kwintestal 230 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• real one
    real one

judas, is that you?

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    Matthew 1:16 (New International Version

16 and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Luke 3:23-25 (New International Version)

23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,
    the son of Levi, the son of Melki,
    the son of Jannai, the son of Joseph,
    25 the son of Mattathias, the son of Amos,
    the son of Nahum, the son of Esli,

• real one
    real one

my bible reads contemporary english version:matt 1:16 Eluid, Eleazar, Matthan, Jacob, and Joseph, the husband of Mary

Luke 3 ;23-25 When Jesus began to preach ,he was about thirty years old. Everyone thoughthe was the son of Joseph. But his family went backthrough Heil, Matthat, Levi, Melchi, janni, Joseph

so please tell me how the Bible is inaccurate? i still dont get it but please use something more conclusive

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am disturbed, "real one" that you consider yourself a worthy ambassador for Christ. Here you come on to "foreign" soil, don't bother to get to know the locals, proceed to insult a good number, and refuse to back up your claims.

Sheath your sword, will you, until you know better how --- and when --- to use it.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    so please tell me how the Bible is inaccurate? i still dont get it but please use something more conclusive

I don't know how to be more clear with these verses, very simple, the names are not the same.

• real one
    real one

so i guess you all see what anti is talking about

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Real One, It's pretty obvious that you are pretending stupidity when it comes to the question that Anti-christ has asked.

His question is extremely easy to understand, and yet you just claim "I don't get it".

If you are so ignorant that you do not understand this simply question, then I Cannot respect any claims you make.

I am not saying this to be rude, I'm just saying your coming across as a dis-honest person when you play stupid over so simple a question.

• real one
    real one

insults get you nowhere. I read his version and also posted my version I read something totally different than what you all obviously believe and just like the witness cant get me to believe what they say word for word no one on this board will make me believe their words either. i have my own mind and i will choose to believe what i choose to believe.

thank you all for your opinions

ambassador for Christ

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Oh, so have you found the links to that proof of miracles that no scientists can deny yet real one? If so, please share.

Oh, and maybe you can tell me why one scripture says that Heli is Joseph's father and another scripture says Jacob is? Has anyone asked this before? Hmm.

Kwin

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Okay I looked it up in your version.

Matthew 1:12-16 (Contemporary English Version)

Contemporary English Version (CEV)

Copyright © 1995 by American Bible Society

12-16 From the exile to the birth of Jesus, his ancestors were:

Jehoiachin, Shealtiel, Zerubbabel, Abiud, Eliakim, Azor, Zadok, Achim;

Eliud, Eleazar, Matthan, Jacob, and Joseph, the husband of Mary, the mother of Jesus, who is called the Messiah.

Luke 3:23-28 (Contemporary English Version)

Contemporary English Version (CEV)

Copyright © 1995 by American Bible Society

The Ancestors of Jesus
    (Matthew 1.1-17)
    23 When Jesus began to preach, he was about thirty years old. Everyone thought he was the son of Joseph. But his family went back through Heli, 24 Matthat, Levi, Melchi, Jannai, Joseph, 25 Mattathias, Amos, Nahum, Esli, Naggai, 26 Maath, Mattathias, Semein, Josech, Joda;

27 Joanan, Rhesa, Zerubbabel, Shealtiel, Neri, 28 Melchi, Addi, Cosam, Elmadam, Er,

I must admit that this version is not exactly the same but then again that poses even more problems in my opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit