real one --- please provide proof here

by kwintestal 230 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Hi. If you are going to use the bible as "proof" you are going to have a hard time convincing atheist.

Can you tell me with the bible who was Joseph (Mary's husband) father?

• real one
    real one

Everybody's father is God. Re-read the thread the answer was suppose to come from the Bible

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    Everybody's father is God.

Give me a brake that's not an answer. His human father

• real one
    real one

I don't know...is that something I should know? do tell

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    from your response you probably know the Bible better than I so I doubt that your blood will be on my hands.

Perhaps I know the bible somewhat, but I thought this was about knowing Jesus. The bible only discusses miracles that were seen 1900+ years ago, and were written by people who didn't see the events first hand, most who didn't even know Jesus. So if you have evidence that can prove to me that miracles took place, and as you said scientists can't dispute them, please provide it. I'm giving you ample opportunity to prove that you're not lying here! or are you really just here to count time (all too familiar concept) and aren't interested in other's long-term welfare?

Kwin

• real one
    real one

I am a newby in every sense of the word but no im not here to count time i am not a jw and dont claim to be. I studied with them. I gave you proof earlier that a scientist did not need to prove. Do you listen to the news? read Luke 21: 24 thats happening now not to mention all the other signs of the end that are taking place. The jw may be false prophets but that dosen't mean that everything they say is not true. Jesus even said if someone is teaching in his name the true word, do as they say...if the words they say are true..not as they do.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Hey, I read in a book that 3 pigs can build houses and a wolf can blow them down w/ just a huff and a puff. IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!!!

• real one
    real one

actually i read the same book i believe and one of those houses didnt get blown down

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    I gave you proof earlier

Did I miss that? Can you please provide the link to where you gave that.

Kwin

• real one
    real one

yeah you missed it don't worry its gone...oh well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit