real one --- please provide proof here

by kwintestal 230 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat
    well i have been treated un christian like too

Not an adequate defence for your behavior. Tit for tat ended with the cross. Try again.

• real one
    real one

im the only rude one did you not read the one that said i was a troll. from a so called christian at that,

• real one
    real one

and what about you gnat have you been christian...please

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Okay sorry for the time it took for me to reply but here are the verses I was talking about.

MT 1:16 LK 3:23 Look it up and you will see that there are some contradictions.

There are a lot more regarding Jesus life and death and there are even more in the old testament, a lot of weird and very nasty laws also.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well, Grace, disagreeing with someone isn't the same as being rude. Christians always use the rude card when they don't have real ammunition. It's rude if we disagree, but it's OK for a "christian" to say we are all pigs and doomed to fry in hell. Hmmmmm. I read the whole thread and really the only rude person is real one. I know that you are a very charitable person, but that can be carried a little bit too far. Please darling dont put ALL Christians in the same bag.... just as all Atheists are not all the same some are kind some are unkind, JUST like Christians, Muslums, ETC ETC! I was just trying to make the point that I think this is a young, male or female YOUNG!!!! Remember when we went knocking on doors ARMED with the Truth( LIE) Nervy eh? so is real one. I was trying to make light of the situation but I can see Hortense you wont let me off the hook, sorry to offended you.And I can carry a subject as far as I want. I am FREE Horty my friend. just as YOU are

• real one
    real one

i dont get your proof anti. im sure none of the ex-jw get it either but dont want to speak up...God is the father Jesus father Joseph is not related to him. He is born of Holy Spirit...He came through Mary.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

real one, I believe that he is talking about the two different geneologies that are given, I think one is in Matthew and the other in Luke, but I could be wrong as to what books they are in, I don't have a bible.

Kwin

• jgnat
    jgnat

Tit for tat again, real one. You've read your bible. What does it say about how you are to treat your "enemies"? Besides, I have not been rude, not once. Asking someone to back their claims is not rude.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    i dont get your proof anti. im sure none of the ex-jw get it either but dont want to speak up...God is the father Jesus father Joseph is not related to him. He is born of Holy Spirit...He came through Mary.

Okay I will be more clear then. If the bible can not get the name of Joseph father right and many other things right then how can you use the bible to prove any thing? Did you even read the verses? You say that Jesus is the son of god, right? You get this information from the bible. You judge others by what you get in the bible. You use the bible as an authority but you ignore the contradictions that are in the bible.

The point I am trying to make is how can you be sure of the accuracy of the bible when you can not even know the name of the father of Joseph? If the bible can not get that simple piece of information right and it is supposed to be the word of god then in my books you can question everything it says. It is not an authority. MT 1:16 LK 3:23 Look it up.
  • real one
    real one

anti i guess im a little slow but i still dont get your point. we all come from Adam and Eve, then God being the starting point so in laymens terms please make yourself clearer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit