real one --- please provide proof here

by kwintestal 230 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I have a way with words huh?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

That's what my mom said too, and why I took the short bus to school every day!

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

bttt

real one, have you found the link to this proof of miracles that scientists can't deny yet? I'm still waiting. I hope you didn't lie to me saying that there was something that there wasn't really. God hates a liar, remember and you wouldn't want to be on that side.

Kwin

• real one
    real one

Kwin, there are many books written by athiest who converted to christianity researching about Christ. I will look it up. I hope you are feeling fine.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Kwin, there are many books written by athiest who converted to christianity researching about Christ. I will look it up. I hope you are feeling fine.

Yes, but you said there was proof of miracles. I'd like to see that proof, please.

Kwin

• zeroday
    zeroday

Is this guy still here...WOW I guess as an Atheist I should just throw myself at the feet of the Lord and beg forgiveness and forsake the depts of hell....

• free2beme
    free2beme
    Kwin, there are many books written by athiest who converted to christianity researching about Christ

There are numerous books by former Christians, now atheist too, who researched enough to realize Christ was a myth. What is your point, to just point out information that backs your thought and think others are so ignorant not to realize it is bias and one sided?

• real one
    real one

free2beme,do you analyze your cornflakes to verify the contents on the box?

• real one
    real one

zeroday, that is the best thing you could do in your life. Why wait for something bad to happen to you. or why wait to get on your death bed dying in pain and agony before you ask God to forgive you. Do it now. Cause we all know how you unbelievers call on God at drastic times. Thats when most people call on God though. Think about it. when we need God the most is when we call on him!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I see real one is still here and has yet to answer one question that has been asked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit