real one --- please provide proof here

by kwintestal 230 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    anti i guess im a little slow but i still dont get your point. we all come from Adam and Eve, then God being the starting point so in laymens terms please make yourself clearer

Okay I will be straight forward, the bible is not from god. It's full of mistakes, scientific inaccuracies, very questionable morals and contradictions. I was just trying to show you one contradiction about Joseph father with the verses I posted.

• real one
    real one

well i still dont get it but we can agree to disagree, right?

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

How can you agree to disagree???? Read the 2 scriptures that anti christ cited and YOU WILL SEE that the bible in those 2 cited scrriptures contradict each other. Do you NOT read your bible??? The people that you are dealing with here are QUITE out of your league as I told you yesterday. For the most part, we here have studied the bible our entire lives. There is absolutlety NOTHING that you can quote or say that won't escape the attention of some one here on the board. Now, go back and read the 2 scriptures cited and see for your self how innacurate and flwed the bible is.......................

NMG

• real one
    real one

i have read those scriptures so why dont you point out the flaw that i obviously dont see...oh and by the way I am a child of God the Most High so no one is out of my league

• inkling
    inkling
    did you not read the one that said i was a troll.

hmm, i'm thinking you have no idea what the word "troll" means.

[inkling

• real one
    real one

well since you feel that way can you give me an inkling on what it means?

• inkling
    inkling
    well since you feel that way can you give me an inkling on what it means?

Ok, so when someone called you a possible "troll" they weren't calling you a rude name, like say, "swine"... They were simply using a tag describing a particular type of Internet forum behavior.

An Internet Troll is: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup
    or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption
    and argument. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks
    (i.e. 'I'm wasting my time talking to you swine') with no substance
    or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which
    he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue. I don't know if describing you as a troll is fair. "Troll" is really dependent on INTENT, and I don't know if you are intending to just stir things up and piss people off. It is possible you just lack the writing skills to articulate your thoughts. Either way, You have to understand that you may be coming off as quite immature, impulsive, and inflammatory. [inkling]
  • Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

It means someone who is here just to deliberately wind everyone up without a real point. It's not an insult.

Usually it's someone who's a JW (in the context of this forum) but it doesn't have to be.

Your arguements are very poor - embarrassing actually. They do make you look like a troll.

You maybe totally sincere. You maybe right. But you ARE out of your league in the debating stakes.

That's not meant to be an insult.

Your giftings do not lie in debating or evangelising.

I hope they lie elsewhere.

• real one
    real one

I have already stated the reason I am here and my post I do believe indicate that. From the messages I have received my job is being accomplished! To those of you who do not like my posts too bad for you. You may call me anything you like. Jesus was called worst and treated horribly for the benefit of myself and all those attackers here. I dont fear any of you. If you feel i do not articulate myself well maybe you lack understanding

ambassador for Christ

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    ambassador for Christ

I don't think so fake one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit