real one --- please provide proof here

by kwintestal 230 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    there is no way to prove jesus used the bathroom either with the Bible but i can take a guess and say he did

??? I'm sorry but the verses do not say anything about Mary's father, It says Joseph. If you say something different your are inventing and adding to what is written. The only way to "fix" this problem is to change what is written or speculate.

• real one
    real one

ok anti you have made your point happy? im still going to stick with my belief

thanks, next

• real one
    real one

Hi Kwin!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    im still going to stick with my belief

Why am I not surprised.

• real one
    real one

Psalms 53:1 Only a fool would say, "There is no God!" People like that are worthless! They are heartless and cruel and never do right.

I tell you one thing I would rather believe in God and be wrong than to spend the rest of my life in torment!

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Know therefore that there is no god but Allâh
    and ask forgiveness for thy sins
    and for [the sins of] the men and women who believe:
    for Allâh knows how ye move about
    and how ye dwell in your homes.

Sura Muhammad (47:19)
    ased on tr by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

Are you convinved that Allah is real and your god isn't? Of course not, you can see how ridiculous it is to use a book to try and prove a point like this.

I tell you one thing I would rather believe in God and be wrong than to spend the rest of my life in torment!

(Pascal's Wager by the way).

Would you rather believe in Allah than be wrong and spend eternity in his hell? Of course not, again you can see how ridiculous the argument is.

If you think non believers are 'heartless and cruel and never do right' then you need to meet more people. It's a horrible view to have.

But the bottom line is that you're going to believe no matter what. You want it to be true so much that you can't admit you may be wrong. Whatever works for you. But try to convince others to stop thinking critically, and you're going to be countered by people showing how bad your reasoning is.

• real one
    real one

That was a scriptue quote but on thing I can say about the Bible is that it is the truth. You dont have to believe it. There are no other books that can compare. According to the world it is still the best seller.

So you can take those other books, that have been proven to be fictional time and time again. and full of ignorance, violence,down right stupidity , like your koran...which states over 300 times to chop off the christian's head or kill the christian, i wonder who inspired that request,and put them on your bookshelf. But as for me and my house we will serve the only true God.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

I'm not a Muslim. I'm not taken in by any religion.

Best seller does not equal true.

You can say it's true. A Muslim can say the Koran is true. Saying something doesn't make it true.

Violence in the book. Too much doesn't mean it's fiction. It is fiction for the most part, yes, but that's not a good reason to think it is. Now where was I reading that God wiped out millions of humans 4000 years ago in a flood, that we have to kill witches, kill people who try to turn you away from your religion and stone disobedient children...? Oh yes, the Bible!

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Seriously guys, why are you (we) bothering?

I'm a Christian but I won't engage any further . . .

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Hey, happy birthday Pubsinger!!!

My birthday is next month, my very "first"! I already bought my self a present. It's a pretty Seiko watch, and if you get a magnifying glass, you can see the diamonds around the face.

Does anyone else but me think that if we ignore real one he will go away?

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit