real one --- please provide proof here

by kwintestal 230 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Sorry to saratonin wrath for his thread being hijacked. real one ... please provide the evidence that you said was out there on this thread here to avoid further hijacking of the other thread.

Insults towards non-believers are also better suited to this thread then the other one as well.

Kwin

• kwintestal
  • VoidEater
    VoidEater

Darn...I was hoping to finally get that "proof of miracles" that folks offer every once in a while...

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Yeah. Me too. Especially of the kind that scientists can't deny! I guess he/she lied. Their god will be unhappy at their poor witness to unbelievers. Could this person say as Paul did, that they didn't waste any opportunity? Unfortunately, NO.

Kwin

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Whoa...I love threads that inform me of arguments going on in others...LOL. I didn't even open the original thread. Now am going to go read from some ignorant shit telling us how to be happy. YAY!!!!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Whoa...I love threads that inform me of arguments going on in others...LOL. I didn't even open the original thread. Now am going to go read from some ignorant shit telling us how to be happy. YAY!!!!

Sorry. I think real one got scared off at all the attention that he/she was getting, either that or they decided to try to find the proof that they said was out there in order to share with us. Either way, it will be a long, long time until he/she returns.

Kwin

• dawg
    dawg

WHere's that person who was going to prove that Jesus had returned? That was his claim and I've yet to see evidence?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    WHere's that person who was going to prove that Jesus had returned? That was his claim and I've yet to see evidence?

607BCE + Seven Timse = 1914 Duhhhh no brainer.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    607BCE + Seven Timse = 1914 Duhhhh no brainer

Is it a plus or is it a X seven times?

Kwin

• real one
    real one

ok all smart intellectuals: prove that there is no God.....look around...everyone has heard of the scientist admit that Jesus existed years ago. So stop letting Satan blind y'all minds like the watchtower did and come out of it. Hasn't Satan done enough in your life. I suggest you all come to your senses and acknowledge God and his son or you will die and go to hell. Just like he told Eve she would not die he has you believing there is no God. He tried to tempt Jesus God's son so what do you think he is going to do to you.? You don't stand a chance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit