So What Do You Think About Sex ?

by flipper 197 Replies latest members adult

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sex? Yes, I know my reputation is legendary, but I've actually never had it before.

Do you want me to show you honey?
    My response?

• stillajwexelder
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

First I was on top. Then I was on bottom and now you're in between.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Now that was funny in fact so funny I am ROTFLOL

• flipper
    flipper

COG- I hear tale through the grapevine that Ted's wife is a pretty tough customer herself. Maybe he has already had his face whacked off by "you know what" and what we are seeing is Ted's cosmetic surgery ! LOL!

FLYING HIGH NOW- Well I'm sure you've been a good mother to your children ! You don't seem old enough to have grandchildren though ! But you are right- thinking about our parents having sex was a thought that weirded me out too ! When I was about 12 years of age , my mom and dad's bedroom door was left open , I lightly knocked and walked in , and saw my dad on top of my mom ( under covers thank god ! ) and I asked , " Dad what are you doing to mom ? " He was pretty cool and calmly said, " I'm making love to your mother . " I just turned around trying to wrap my mind around the thought . Years later I thought about it and was glad Dad handled it that way - instead of blowing his top getting mad . It taught me to put things in perspective as well ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Now that was funny in fact so funny I am ROTFLOL

The following is a reinactment:

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Seriously, Flipper, my parents were sexy people and it never bothered me to think of them as sexual people.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If you believe the avatars that is girl on girl

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    If you believe the avatars that is girl on girl

I learn quickly. Two of me. That's a lot.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

My first time, I was underwhelmed and thought chocolate was better. I'm still waiting for the fireworks. I've liked it alright, but for years it seems all I get out of it is a wet spot and irritation-that all I am getting out of it is a wetspot. I have done my part, but after years of just the wetspot, frankly, it gets kind of humiliating to keep trying for any kind of emotional or sensual experience that transcends yesterdays donut.

OTOH, it used to be fun. At which point the wet spot wasn't irritating. Funny how that works, huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit