So What Do You Think About Sex ?

by flipper 197 Replies latest members adult

• flipper
    flipper

Wow ! I guess people DO LIKE sex ! O.K. My words of comedy and wisdom to you in return !

BERYLBLUE- I have known a lot of women who don't get enough sex either ! Of course - none of them were ever with me ! LOL!

DINAH- You love it ? Bet your kitty does too - the one in your avatar I mean ! Get your mind out of the gutter sis ! LOL!

OTWO- It is a cruel joke of nature that God Jehovah played on young people making them want sex at 13 or 14 and not legally being able to do anything about it - except rub on something ! Yeah, I agree on the threesome thing - my wife and I are too much into each other to share ! Sex is better I feel too if you love the person !

MOMZCRAZY- Gonna have to stir up Mr. MOMZ and make him crazy too - for you !

LLBH- Glad you are happy dude !

MRS. JONES- It is better than sleeping pills ! And it is icing on the cake , indeed !

STILLA- Isn't God's love wonderful ? A sexual blessing and healing for sure !

DA CHEECH- Hey man, I understand , even dogs need love too ! LOL

OOMPA- Yes indeed. Sex raises spirituality as well and raises other things too ! I like endearing expressions as well like ," Oh Yeah ! Oh Yeah ! " or " Don't Stop, Don't Stop " . Those ones kind of get me really deep down ! LOL! It's all good !

YUMBBY- I too have found that 2 to 3 times per week is great for your health ! I agree it is not normal to suppress sex in people - thus my extreme dislike of many religions !

AWAKE & WATCHING- I'm sure sex misses you too A&W !

TIJMKO- Glad you remember !

TWITCH- Hope you find someone soon to get more !

BEKSBKS- I agree. I like sex. It's a nice. Borat thought so too ! LOL!

LOWKEY LYSMITH- That is funny ! The crack of Dawn ! LOL!

VOIDEATER- Sex can be and is all those things you mentioned put together ! Compulsion, delight, intimacy, and allowing ourselves to be vulnerable with someone. It is a good thing to experience ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Well, I guess it's all OK. I am in love after all!Love Struck

• llbh
    llbh
    LLBH- Glad you are happy dude !

I am i found my soul mate we just click

David

• flipper
  • flipper
    flipper

Looks like this dolphin was shooting blanks here for a minute ! LOL! I'll re-group. O.K. I'm back.

SEAWOLF- I thought " wolves " always knew what sex is ? LOL!

LAYLA33- So, let me get this straight. I can gather from your comments - you REALLY like sex , am I right? So you are saying sex is like chocolate M& M's when "they" or " it " melts in your mouth ? Pretty kinky stuff I'd say ! LOL! More power to you !

MOMZCRAZY- Glad it's all good ! Ya had me worried for a minute there ! Peace.

LLBH- I too have found my soulmate and it is great ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• XOCO
    XOCO

I think about sex constantly but not gettin' any LOL

XOCO

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Sex? So that's what those naked people are doing on my monitor!

I'd almost forgotten.

W

• flipper
    flipper

XOCO- Hey lady - gotta get active and find yourself a guy friend ! LOL!

FINALLY FREE - When you watch those activities on your screen , er, uh, sex- does your bird yell out Polly wanna cracker ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper ( P.S. Be sure to pick up his feathers if he flaps too vigorously ! LOL! )

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Flipper you were well trained in the JACUZZI

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sex? Yes, I know my reputation is legendary, but I've actually never had it before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit