So What Do You Think About Sex ?

by flipper 197 Replies latest members adult

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Ok, now that I have no mystery left, I gots to go do the er...umm... dishes. Yeah, the dishes!

Cog

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

3 preg. in 41 years. Sex was so infrequent that BC seemed. . .presumptuous.

On a good note, my husband is more inspired if I start while he is still at work. The lessons we can learn with cell phones!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm pretending I'm cowboy ride wild horse flowing mane CD to the kitchen to get dishes done.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Frankie, Just be sure to brush me down when your finished riding!

BTW, staying with the hair theme, does anybody think it's sexy for a man to wash or brush a woman's hair for her. My husband, who doesn't have a romantic bone in his body, has never done this, but I saw it in a movie or read it or something, and thought it was veeeerrrrry seeexxxy!

Also, question for the men. Do you think long hair is sexier than short hair, or does it make a difference? I have had my hair long and short, and personally, I think long hair is sexier on a woman. I want to know what the men think though?

Cog

ps: If you are wondering why I am back from "doing the dishes" so soon, it's because my husband had a headache. I didn't want to do the dishes by my self as that is just not as much fun!

• flipper
    flipper

Longer hair is much sexier and yes indeed I love to brush or comb my wife's long hair ! You betcha , she likes it too ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin
    Frankie, Just be sure to brush me down when your finished riding!

OK next time I will be sure, this time I just lead you a short way to water so you will be ok.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I am so jealous now, Mr. Flipper! Everybody is getting romance but me. Even JW Daughter! I only have romance in my own head!

Cog

Tomorrow is Valentines's Day. I'm going to buy myself some chocolate and get fat-ter.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

CD,

I don't like it when the women has long hair and she is riding me and her hair is tickling my face, missionary style great for diving nose into neck and long hair, I think striaght long hair good for mane ridem cowboy, and go help the person to the doggy hospital I think very curly hair you must get closer to the scalp when you grab.

I even like bald women with tatoos and nose rings everywhere, Oh if I should tell you about two exibitionest lesbians that put on a nice personal show for me both where pretty bald and beautiful vibrators and all.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I gotcha Frankie

You just like women, long hair, short hair, bald, curly, straight or bi! Well, better a man who really likes women than one who doesn't like them at all.

Speaking of hating women... Whatever happen to R. Crusoe anyway? Never hear from him anymore.

Cog

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

CD,

You just like women, long hair, short hair, bald, curly, straight or bi! Well, better a man who really likes women than one who doesn't like them at all.

Most women some body shapes and personalities don't mix and so I usually try to cut those short sexually and personally if the class is personalities, but still may get to enjoy ourselves together every once and a while some years apart. I just can't keep such people completly out of my life, and so sex mean intimacy and I get wraped in thier games for attention but snap out of it after a few days tops.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit