Crackdown on "sisters" volunteering at DCs

by dozy 106 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I have a real hard time believing that I was a witness for 25ish years and never beat the holy living f#ck out of some of these people. I remember just laughing it off and rolling my eyes (or making smart ass comments) but now it doesnt seem stupidly funny to me like it did then. When I read something like this it literally makes me want to just go to the local hall with a baseball bat and wade right in. It's like reading about the latest Muslim bull$hit to me...

It's infuriating how moronic these people are...

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

On a plus side I really see this type of shit being the thing that breaks my mother free one day...

• mind my own
    mind my own

Don't they have something better to do?! Like figure out how they are going to pay off all these child molestation charges (oh we know how, brother and sisters, contribute to Jeh's "loving" organization) or try to stop so many people from leaving the borg?? They are stuck in the 1940's when women didn't have very many rights.

This is so completely and utterly ridiculous!!

MMO

• kwr
    kwr

Keep the women barefoot and pregnant? I bet those guys in the GB have rug burns on their knuckles.

• belbab
    belbab

I just woke up, 12:45 am here.

You guys and gals wake up too.

Don't you know who is running the Watchtower circus now-a-days.

Legal and Finances. Period and Period.

I am working on posts about Court Cases on Barbara A's CD.

In the Morley case, the young victim was repeatedly abused in the Kingdom Hall parking lot and at the Tacoma Dome Convention parking lot. Parking lots are considered church property. The "Church" becomes liable for rape and sexual assault in parking lots. It cost the WT millions in the Morley case alone.

Do you know of any "sisters" that have been raped, assaulted while directing traffic? I doubt that you would even hear of it, if it happened at your convention.

Now why can't "sisters" wear arm bands and point out parking? That indicates they have been assigned, been appointed as agents of the WT. The Courts would consider them employees. Why can't they point with their arms to direct traffic in parking lots, for the same reason, it demonstrates they have been appointed and are employees even if they are volunteers.

Back somewhere in the archives of JWD, someone in the know at conventions published an article on liability insurance the WT has to have at assemblies. We have to find that and bring the information up to this thread. If someone doesn't look it up in JWD search, I'll do it in the morning.

Sleep tight, back to bed for me.

belbab

PS. There are similar reasons for not allowing women into accounts, but with added reasons, one being the WT thinks they can't keep their mouths shut.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Is this the thin end of the wedge?

Where will it stop? Sisters helping/directing brothers to their seats in the Special Needs Department - is this not showing proper submission?

How long will JW women put up with this discrimination?

Sweetpea shakes head.

• belbab
    belbab

Here is one thread on liability insurance at conventions. I know there is another somewhere, that a "brother" who was a convention servant posted.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/134475/2394103/post.ashx#2394103

belbab

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

My only issue with that bel is that if thats the reason why do they allow men to do it?

• belbab
    belbab

mkr

Someone has to patrol the parking lot for security reasons. Thieves breaking into cars and stealing what is left in them. Cars stolen and driven away. And, without direction the parking lot becomes chaos, people parking where it is most easy to escape out of there, when suddenly the assembly comes to an end.

Again, the WT convention is liable for what goes on in the parking lot. That requires insurance, insurance costs money.

The likelyhood of someone sneaking up on a "brother", seducing him and raping him in a van or back seat of a car is far less risk than for a female.

Speaking from memory here: Didn't N.H. Knorr, discover some brother and sister making it out in a car, doing the ultimate mortal sin for JWs, and disfellowshipped them on the spot and then announced it on the platform? I think that account is on JWD somewhere.

Isn't it so easy to believe, what one wants to believe. Much harder to accept what we do not want to believe.

belbab

• cognac
    cognac

What a bunch of total jerks.

Who do they think they are, walking around like they are better then us??? Are they freaken crazy???

I worked at in traffic once and somebody's car needed to be moved. I had the keys (they were going to be back in a minute) and so I was just going to move it. The bro. quickly came right over to me and said that I should never move somebodys car. "We wouldn't want anything happening to it." So, I said, "are you saying that your a better driver then me? Just cause I'm a sister doesn't mean I don't know how to drive." I was soooooo mad... I just about threw a fit right there...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit