Crackdown on "sisters" volunteering at DCs

by dozy 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I've never seen any women directing traffic, or in security, and my hubby occasionally did security at the DC (he loved it, was usually in an area where he couldn't hear a thing, lucky bastard!).

And those "brothers" that direct traffic, just one big joke! They usually just stood there waving their arms, not really knowing what to do and ended up making things more congested than they should be.

If there is the shortage of "qualified brothers" that I hear there is, this is acutally good news. One more brick taken out of the wall, pretty soon it will start to crumble.

BB

• Satanus
    Satanus

'This only makes sense if the requirement is to direct traffic with a penis.' Heehee. Need to ask the bro, which way it's hanging ;) S

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The congregations I was in always had more sisters™ than brothers™ which, in itself, is amazing considering they are treated like second class citizens. I'm surprised more of them don't leave.

W

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    The brothers took our purses to a corner away from us...The brothers all looked over us like we were going to steal something.

What rekless said...Appears they were judging you by their own standards!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Dozy,

Isn't it amazing that the changes that can be made, and effect so many, by a few old chauvinistic geezers who wake up with a hair across their asses!

As many here have posted, I too, have never seen any "sisters" doing parking lot "privileges" etc. That would be a sight for sore eyes.

PS: Dozy I still admire your candor. Thanks for the update.

Dismembered

• oompa
    oompa

If they cant work in parking, why the hey are they still allowed to do MAJOR work in building halls and assembly halls?????................oompa

• minimus
    minimus

Dis, how are ya, bud??

Hey, in your old Hall, didn't you tell me before that some elder's wives had penises??

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Min,

No I've said they wish they had 'em

Dismembered

• dawg
    dawg

WOMEN SHOULD LEARN IN SILENCE! Keep your mouths shut ladies...LOL!

I've never fugured out how you damn lowly women are allowed on the stage... SILENCE!

YOU shouldn't even be speaking in the presence of men...SILENCE!

YOU should all wear Veils..... SILENCE!

YOU lowly women should'nt wear makeup or gold.... SILENCE!

Now lets see how many of you reamain SILENT!

Funny how they pick and chose which of Paul's teachings to use and which not to... these are all Paul quotes... From their beloved book.... seems the only part that want to use is the ones that keep us so called "apostates"...come on now, you guessed it........ SILENT!

• Layla33
    Layla33

More of that female gender discrimination going on. Reminds me of another reason I find the JWs really disgusting, the way they treat women like they are secondary to men. Now if anyone were to take a legal battle on this grounds, they may just have a case.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit