Crackdown on "sisters" volunteering at DCs

by dozy 106 Replies latest jw friends

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    The sisters in parking were also informed that they could only direct traffic if standing beside or behind a brother

This only makes sense if the requirement is to direct traffic with a penis.

• metatron
    metatron

Obviously, women are too dumb to direct traffic or perform such other tasks.

Sorry Ladies, it's direction from the Faithful Slave

I have hoped for changes like this! I WANT THEM TO MAKE DECISIONS THAT WRECK THE ORGANIZATION.

Praise dah Lord

metatron

• rekless
    rekless

Well, If I can't teach I sure in the hell ain't gonna stand in th cold or heat and direct traffic. Here's my ID put it where a brother can reach it.

• VM44
    VM44

The Watchtower is a top-down power structure.

The only authority woman can have is that over children.

Anything other than that is an affront to the man's position in Jehovah's arrangement.

Ridiculous!

--VM44

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Da ghost of da Judge appeared to the members of the GB and handed down this earthquaking announcement.

-BONEZZ

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I always got to work in accounting and I found it so annoying. The brothers took our purses to a corner away from us. I remember the first time they didn't even ask me or explain. He just grabbed it and told me I couldn't have it near me. Sisters worked in accounting because we were all bankers or worked in accounting and were MUCH more proficient at the work. The brothers all looked like complete idiots not knowing what to do with money. None of them had any experience so we did all of the work and then the society made them check after us. It was sad that their checking took longer than it did us to do the actual work. The brothers all looked over us like we were going to steal something. I was so frustrated about that because I handeled SO much more money at my job and no one watched over me. ... I even worked in there once I was inactive and a secret apostate! I laughed that an apostate was handeling their money .. hahaha ..

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I don't buy it that it was in letter form and sent to the congregations. Any elders here to confirm this?

• minimus
    minimus

Dozy has a history of reliability.

It's very simple to me. Many women do a better job than men. I've seen smarter elder's wives than their counterparts. They HATE anything but submissive women. As Met expressed, since they have no penis, they don't count.

• rekless
    rekless
    The brothers all looked over us like we were going to steal something.

That is correct. THe society does not trust anyone because they are the biggest scammers on the face of the Earth. A thief doesn't trust anybody.

• anewme
    anewme

It is unbelievable to me now that I allowed myself to come under the control of such a stupid cult.

Why do people put up with it? Why do they stay in it?

Dont they know that anything they lose by leaving will be made up a thousand times by the rewards of freedom and the return of self worth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit