Crackdown on "sisters" volunteering at DCs

by dozy 106 Replies latest jw friends

• JAVA
    JAVA

I think the Tower really wants women to wear berkas. They come in many colors; there is black and black.

Crepe Milfeh with Embellished Edge

• metatron
    metatron

Ah, Java - there's no bottom to Witness stupidity. You'll never find it. Once you surrender your ability to reason to an organization that's

been dead wrong for 120 years, there's no limit to what you'll believe. The sisters in this cult will suck it up and comply, meekly.

metatron

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah`s Witness women,will soon be replaced by Rubber Blow-Up Dolls..That way members of the Governing Body will always have a Date,when they come to town..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Perhaps after re-investigating the old testament they've decided to bring back the temple prostitutes. First step is to get these willing volunteers freed up from other jobs that the guys can handle.

• dawg
    dawg

I want to call down all you fornicators, adulterers, and greedy persons...you know Java, Velta, and mouthy are right now having an orgies...LOL I love you all..I love it when older persons that know better than the JW BS come on this forum....

WHat have these people done to be "apostates"? Nothing...I bet not one of them denies the Christ.

Still picking and chosing... using Paul's words making the ladies suffer... priceless.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

If this is straight up, then fine, "they can do what they like - it's their funeral" but I'd love to see the WTS letter. Any moles that can put up a scan?

• jam
    jam

anyone remerber around the early 70,s there was a crackbown on brothers with mustaches. One of the reasons that was given, if the big one comes, the angels may mistake you for a worldly person. In the new system, women you will have the privilege for everlasting to be second class, what a privilege. This is one sick group of people.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

When my husband was made an MS, they wanted to make him accounts servant. He can't even balance his chequebook at home. I handle ALL the finances. So, he asks me if I would do it for him. The elder in charge of accounts said it would be OK. I said, "So, they want me to do all the work, but you get all the credit and glory? Sure, I'll do the accounts for you, just as soon as they announce me as the accounts servant at the Kingdom Hall!"

So.. a couple of months later, the accounts were messed up so bad they put him in charge of the literature counter.

Cog

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Ha! Great story Cog Dis... and about the rest of this thread... Dozy this is just bizarre. Like the others, I do indeed hope it's true... and hope it causes great unrest.

Thanks for posting this.

• jam
    jam

can you picture, sisters marching for equal rights in front of bethel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit