April study wt - unbelievable mind control!!

by breakingfree 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Trevanian
    Trevanian

thanks breakingfree

• heathen
    heathen

("Those false prophets claimed to speak in Jehovah's name, but they were promoting their own ideas, their own wisdom. Thus their words were "a valueless thing." They were worthless and posed a real spiritual threat.") How come this never applies to them ? They're the ones that keep changing dogma and making false predictions , man, just never call them on it if you want to be a good dubby.

• avengers
    avengers
    Apostates too speak valueless words, claiming to have greater wisdom than the appointed "faithful and discreet slave."

Every apostate has greater wisdom than the fds.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree
    A sound rule is found in the words of the apostle Paul: "Do not go beyond the things that are written." Elders do not go beyound the things that are written in the Bible. And by extension, they do not go beyond the Bible-based counsel written in the publications of the faithful and discreet slave.

It doesn't get more contradictory than this.

Isaac Carmignani

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I want to hear more about this "valueless sex" topic.

• Ancient One
    Ancient One
    I want to hear more about this "valueless sex" topic.

Hear, Hear!!

That is a new one though, I wondered for a moment why they never said something like that before, then it struck me. Members of FDS can't get it up anymore so why should anyone else.

• Hermano
    Hermano

Sick bastards.

• freedomfighter
    freedomfighter

Breaking Free,

Thanku ! That made me want to throw-up. Sounds like they've stepped up a gear.

To The Oracle - I agree. This might just rattle more than a few cages. Yes, they do sound like they are concerned.

Concerned........ They SHOULD be concerned. One day they will have to face the music. One day..............

FF

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Circular reasoning in any JW mind gets them to seek ANY possible scripture to refute counter argument.

So two opposite arguments would have a JW finding a scripture to refute both -even 1 - like their faith depended on it - like the Bible is the encycolpedia of God.

Amazing how the human mind can be tricked into complete closure and introversion for self blame!!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thank you for putting that together. It is blatant and ironic and so in your face I find it hard to understand how anyone can sit in the hall listening to it. I sometimes forget that once upon a time I would have lapped up the information as God given. I just hope that each of these new mind control insider articles can wake up one person per hall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit