April study wt - unbelievable mind control!!

by breakingfree 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Elders do not go beyound the things that are written in the Bible. And by extension, they do not go beyond the Bible-based counsel written in the publications of the faithful and discreet slave.

I'm still 'in' and an elder. Both statements are blatently false.

In the first, I think we can all agree that the reasons and procedures for disfellowshipping, as used by the elders, go beyond the things written.

In the second, the FDS has specifically given ORAL instructions and counsel at various meetings and schools for the elders that go beyond what the FDS has WRITTEN in any publications.

In both cases, the R&F isn't supposed to ask, and the hounders aren't supposed to tell.

If any of you don't believe me, I can lend you a 'Billy the Ex-Bethelite" mask and you can attend some of those hounder meetings in my place...

• VM44
    VM44

What GB member used the "we do not go beyond the things written" as an excuse not answer some verbal questions asked of him by a reporter?

Wasn't that Ted Jaracz?

• stuckinlimbo
  • willyloman
    willyloman

This Orwellian article in the WT should put to rest any speculation that the WTS may be going "mainstream" in the forseeable future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit