April study wt - unbelievable mind control!!

by breakingfree 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• chickpea
    chickpea
    Then there is some general blah blah about how valueless money and sex is....

so if the article actually states that money is a valueless thing, why is it that they have so much of it in the KHAA available to cover their sorry butts when "things are not as they should be"?

mayhaps t'is time to discontinue the premium payments by the r&f?

• watson
    watson

They are circling the wagons around the Org, NOT THE SHEEP. It is humiliating that so many of my friends and family drift off during these "studies." V, please consider this specific article for your next Youtube film. Keep it real, not too much drama.

• flipper
    flipper

Cult Mind Control rears it's ugly head again and again ! Great thread by you - thanks for sharing it ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

I'm stunned. My head is reeling from that WT article They can't be serious!!!..............OH........ They are not serious.... it IS A JEST

The writing dept is making the Jdub religion seem so rediculous that even hard core dubs won't buy it anymore..

HMMMM..... I think the pics will be equally as jesty

• LennyinBluemont
    LennyinBluemont

"Go peddle crazy somewhere else. We're all full up here."

Jack Nicholson, "As Good as It Gets."

• Dagney
    Dagney

V, Just watched the youtube, and wow! Awesome! Thanks for all you hard work.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Rather we ask: "Is the one spreading(note the use of "spreading") this story acting in harmony with what the Bible says?

They are being told what to think - how transparent is this?

G

• penny2
    penny2

Thank you for posting this.

• Maddie
    Maddie

With a bit of luck they are coming on too strong for their own safety and will cut their own throats

Maddie

• Quandry
    Quandry
    If any statements come to our ears that are critical of the truth (read JW doctrine)or that cast aspertions(oh lets use a big word to sound intelligent)on the congregation, the elders, or any of our brothers, we do not accept them at face value. Rather we ask: "Is the one spreading(note the use of "spreading") this story acting in harmony with what the Bible says? (Read attack the person's reputation/motives/character) Do these stories or allegations further Jehovah's purpose? (Do they promote the WTBTS and its aims) Do they promote the peace of the congregation?(Do they uphold your current JW belief system and "spiritual delusion/paradise"). Anything we hear that tears down the brotherhood rather than builds it up is a worthless thing. (Anything that goes against what we say is worthless and wrong!!)

Actually, this is the main thing they want the dubs to take away from the WT. They could have saved paper and just made everyone repeat this over and over during the course of the meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit