I'm a Pioneer Married To a Wonderful Brother Reaching Out to be an MS...

by cognac 216 Replies latest jw experiences

• Aleman
    Aleman

Listen up, Vinny.

1) If you don't believe in something, there is nothing that I can say or do to change your mind now is there. I just hope you have searched thruout many sources of the topic to find out if it trully is the truth. Blood is a sacred issue to God and told the Isrealites to properly dispose of it.

2) No need to ask if you are a reasercher of the truth like me, Perhaps you want the easy way out and have me tell you all the answers I've seen in medical columns and magazines. I would rather you find it for yourself and proove it for yourself what makes the blood topic such a tiredsome topic for me.

-Aleman

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Ooooh! SLAM!@!

Vinny: 1000

Aleman: ZERO

• dawg
    dawg

Piss on it! Aleman said it, I believe it, and that settles it! That about right Aleman?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Blood is a sacred issue to God and told the Isrealites to properly dispose of it.

If that is the case, why can a JW use vaccinations, blood components etc? Where do you think these come from?

The Watchtower stance on blood is a hypocritical joke. The WTS blood doctrine shows they have very limited ability to interpret the Bible with any degree of intelligence. Certainly, when Russell was "guided" to understand that eating blood is acceptable to God, he showed more ability understand things than Rutherford when he changed this doctrine.

Now it is even worse. Watchtower blood policy is being determined by lawyers, not theologians, which is why the stance has become totally contradictory. You can receive components but can not donate. You say blood must be disposed of, yet can use fractionated blood. The Watchtower shows it really could not care less what the "sacred issue to God" is. Anyway, Blood is not an issue to God, life is.

• jam
    jam

i phone my brother a well known elder in the Pasadena ca area a few months ago. I told him if you could answer a few question that i have for you and if you can prove to me that i am wrong in my conclusion i would be at the next meeting at the kh. My first question false prophecy. Before we could get into some of the dates, he told me the conversation has ended, you are lost too the devil i have nothing too do with you anymore, do not call me anymore you are dead too me. He is my younger brother and i help him to become a jw.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Just posted on another thread, but in case you missed it, I have spoken on the phone with cognac for nearly 2 hours. She is on the level. She is overwhelmed with all she is finding out about the organization.... so for any doubters.....you can set your minds at rest.

Ok...I'm going to go have dinner now... will check the forum later....

Coffee

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Then this is exciting. Thanks coffee.

~ Robin (of the "should have" class)

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Well... Aleman, if you want to get right down to it the Bible's information about God's stance on blood indicates it was because the animals life was taken and hence it should go back to it's Creator (symbolically).It's rather simple really, a life was taken, therefore show respect and pour out the blood, "life is in the blood".However, humans donate blood while still alive to benefit another and ones own body manufactures more blood to replace it.Who made that possible ? Even though ones own death is not involved when giving blood, did Christ not say: "There is no greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friend ".So if the Bible does not disapprove of going as far as death to save another why would giving part of ones "life force" (blood) be wrong ? Would you stand there and let them bleed to death when it's in the power of your hands to save them ? Do you think God would be pleased with that ?

• Farkel
    Farkel

: 1) If you don't believe in something, there is nothing that I can say or do to change your mind now is there. I just hope you have searched thruout many sources of the topic to find out if it trully is the truth. Blood is a sacred issue to God and told the Isrealites to properly dispose of it.

You are wrong.

;2) No need to ask if you are a reasercher of the truth like me,

No, you are not, but your puffery is hilarious.

:Perhaps you want the easy way out and have me tell you all the answers I've seen in medical columns and magazines. I would rather you find it for yourself and proove it for yourself what makes the blood topic such a tiredsome topic for me.

Now, since you are such a "researcher of truth", I challenge you to find the Biblical scriptures that dealt with ancient Israelites who found dead animals with their blood in them, and due to hardship ate those animals. They ATE blood! Please tell us, Mr./Ms. "researcher" what their punishment was for doing that. Hint: it's in the OT, and it's also in the NWT novel, too.

I will await your answer, and if you don't give it, I will. And if that happens you will look more like a buffoon fool than you do now.

After that, would you like to debate the Noachian Covenant, the Israelite Covenant and the Apostolic Law? These are the three pillars your religious Master's no blood stance relies upon. I will be happy to demolish each and every one, based upon the work of scholars before me.

You can start here on your path to real research:

http://www.ajwrb.org/basics/abstain.shtml

Farkel

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Coffee_Black,

Thank you for letting the forum know Cognac was on the up and up. Some needed confirmation....although I never did. I believed her and Hypnotic, and was worried they would be insulted. I hope they come back to the forum, so they can know we are there for them, as others have been here for us.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit