I'm a Pioneer Married To a Wonderful Brother Reaching Out to be an MS...

by cognac 216 Replies latest jw experiences

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Cognac-you're a regular poster on this board now. I didn't know your story until now. Wow. You're a trooper!
  • Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

Wow Cognac, it's amazing to see the first stage in your doubting.

It looks like a poster is trying to re-convert you, I am guessing it won't work hehe.

I really like reading your posts, thank you, where is your hubby at now? (I'm in a similar position yet 8 years behind).

• cognac
    cognac

Broken - as for the blood, there is no reason to not be able to have a transfusion. That's the issue here.

Level - thanks. It was such a scary time for me.

Torn - it's a little weird to look back and read. My husband is still in. It's been a long road for the both of us...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    BrokenBonz, there is still no biblical evidence that there will be a resurrection to a paradise earth after the GT of many hundreds of billions, nor what the state of these resurrected ones will be like, the WT promote the mad idea that these ones will lead a single celibate life on the new earth, its all fantasy, lunacy, made up as they go along, sooner or later theists like the WTS and other groups who believe in this life on a new world will have to contemplate and admit that there was pre Adamic existence on this planet, how are they going to factor in these hundreds of billions of folks living on a relatively small planet ?
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

BrokenBonz is assuming alot....i'll bet he believes the great crowd is on earth. but Rev: 9 shows different.

and BTW Brokenbonz, you and all the rest of the brainwashed dubs should be happy you had a tranfusion. or you would not be here today.

look down on you stomach.....do you see the remences of a belly button? if so your mama had to transfuse you to become a person. you got oxygen from it, food from it. how do you think you got oxygen Broken?

Magically? no, through blood. and from your mama's blood.

Brokenbonz...wake up and smell the coffee. Your in a cult!!!!!!!

• cappytan
    cappytan
    The sanctity of life in which was giving.

What's more important? The symbol of life? Or the life itself?

Any blood transfusion you take today isn't taken from a dead person. Every mention of pouring the blood on the ground in the scriptures was talking about something that had died.

• Magnum
    Magnum

BrokenBonz, thank you for that info about "the restored paradise on earth". You seem to be a believing JW, and you don't seem to realize that most of us here are experts in JW theology and are intimately familiar with the passages of Scripture you posted. You posted: "the Bible says on the matter..." as if we don't know about those passages you quoted. I assure you we do.

The answer is not as easy as you seem to indicate with your few passages. For one thing, the two passages you quoted about the resurrection don't indicate that the earth will be made into a paradise and that resurrected ones will live again in the flesh in that paradise.

I really wish you were right, but when I read the whole Bible open-mindedly and examine the evidence, I find that, again, the answer is not as easy as you seem to think it is. For example, Heb 1:11,12 indicates, to me, that the earth will perish (quoting from Psalms, which says the same thing). That makes sense; it fits the scientific evidence that we have today. Science clearly shows that the earth has a limited lifespan. For one thing, the sun will eventually swell and vaporize the earth. It is a star, and stars go through a life cycle from "birth" to "death", swelling at some point in the process.

As to your second post (about blood), all I can say now is, again, you don't seem to realize how much we know and how much we have discussed the issue. What you posted is very basic; we are way beyond that.

But thanks again. You seem to be sincere. I wish you could convince me. I don't know what to believe right now. I miss the hope I had of living forever in a paradise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit