I'm a Pioneer Married To a Wonderful Brother Reaching Out to be an MS...

by cognac 216 Replies latest jw experiences

• JK666
    JK666

Aleman,

I have asked you this before, how much time are you counting in field service here? If you think that you are fighting a noble fight, why don't you tell your elders you are a member of JWD. I am sure they would be proud of you for what you are doing.

JK

• Aleman
    Aleman

No I'm not counting time for feild service here.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Do I see a thread hijacked here?

That's what JW apologists like Staleman do best. W

• joelbear69
    joelbear69

hi cognac,

the list of paradoxes is unending.

lovers of real truth can't help but see these.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Poor Aleman, he keeps talking the talk.... but he cannot walk at all. Is like he has no legs or feet at all...

Go ahead Aleman, you said you were going to answer ALL THE QUESTIONS.

But instead you answered ZERO QUESTIONS.

Perhaps you still have not had enough time Aleman?

Though that was back in NOVEMBER.

Perhaps Aleman was pioneering every month and did not have the time for vinny.

: )

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/shropshire/7078455.stm

Vinny

"I am strong like the soilder I am and getting stronger every time I gain valuable information. Throw at me what you got and I will reaserch it and give you the answers I have found. With Jehovah at my side I can not fail. I will be victorious over any opposer of what is the truth, I can not fail"...

Am rootin for you too.

: ))

• love11
    love11

Biblegateway.com has an online bible for you to look up info. Here is Rev. Ch. 7 verse 14, pay careful attention to where it states the location of the great multitude. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=7&version=31

• love11
    love11

sorry- its verse 9 not 14

• love11
    love11

1. Revelation 7:9 [ The Great Multitude in White Robes ] After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. Revelation 7:8-10 (in Context) Revelation 7 (Whole Chapter) 2. Revelation 19:1 [ Hallelujah! ] After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: "Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, Revelation 19:1-3 (in Context) Revelation 19 (Whole Chapter) 3. Revelation 19:6 Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: "Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns. Revelation 19:5-7 (in Context) Revelation 19 (Whole Chapter)

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher
    All of the people here have nothing but bad things to say about everything including the Almighty God Jehovah.

Aleman, I am sorry, but that is not true. There are other posters who love Almighty God, like me. I read and study my Bible every day, and I live according to its' principles. The Bible tells me to be on the watch for false teachers, and for those who add to the Bible. I'm sorry if you don't realize this, but the Watchtower has continually changed its' teachings over its' history, and that means it has been teaching falsehood in the past. That makes it a false teacher, and so I will not disobey the Bible by listening to them.

The Watchtower also adds to the Scriptures by making more rules for men to follow. Jesus condemned those in his time that did this, and so I will not belong to an organization that does this either. I am not living an immoral life, but one of love and service to God. Aleman, I urge you to pray to Jehovah to open your eyes before you devote any more of your life to serving false teachers. Do not harden your heart any longer!

Lady Liberty: your post was very beautiful-- It touched my heart and I pray that it will touch the hearts of others too, especially Cognac, who this thread is supposed to be about.

• love11
    love11

About Blood: Lev. 3: 16 The priest shall burn them on the altar as food, an offering made by fire, a pleasing aroma. All the fat is the LORD's. 17 " 'This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live: You must not eat any fat or any blood.' " Eating or drinking blood of a bird or animal was forbidden (under jewish law), however it was acceptable to eat or drink Jesus Christs blood and flesh (as stated numerous times in the new testament). I'll leave you to interpret that however you want to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit