so i started the jeep in the darage

by oompa 192 Replies latest members private

• oompa
    oompa

BizzyBee: 14 consecutive years, 4,000+ meetings. You know the ones.

i was pretty much kicked out of a 12 step program course that cost a lot of money. Could not buy into God being the only cure possible for an illness, if that is what it is. Group leader said, "ok, no God needed, let your God be us....a Group. Of Drunks....G.O.D. Group Of Drunks. I left and have not been back.....she meant well..............oomp

besides, I look so much like johnny depp it could be very confusing to the ladies and gays out there.

• oompa
    oompa
    KYw13: Nothing lasts forever

Oh contrair....say it kinda frenchy..................oompa

• oompa
    oompa
    Hillary--- As to Outlaw. Well I know the man and he is anything but heartless, and is a strong and wise person but of course it is also a common problem with this discussion Board that the flavor of the moment is those who happen to take our own position on a matter.

Hilly, you do know this man feels that doing anything he wants with the warm entrails of a dead dear shows he must have a heart dont you?............oompa

• oompa
    oompa
    Jimbo: What are you doing to the Jeep?

Ahhh yes....the more important things in life. Jimbo til I just put a 34-34 Webber Carb on it, it was stock..., while I had the carb off I pulled the manifold and painted the intake beige....yeah beige. not some hot yellow or blue....this is a woking mans jeep, and so the high heat paint can color caught my eye.. Cummins Beige at Tractor Supply....it does not get much tougher than that. I found a windshiel frame and glass on Craigslist, and the guy sold me a ton of other stuff way too cheep. Lots of detailing, and a 3" lift. Also, some rust repair, and painted the enterior, but now will rhino line it.. moocow seat covers to match my most incredible cat and I am done. oh except for the sound....damn how times have changed. a car radio with usb port? built in i-pod jack and audio input and a sony for 120????? geeze........oompa

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    oompa: I need a ballbuster

See! That was my point!

• oompa
    oompa
    odrade: but I've been watching this particular poster pull this particular stunt (albeit not as effectively or spectacularly as the latest one,) for months now. I suspect (from things he himself has written here,) that he has been doing it in real life for a lot longer.

Mollycoddling never works. Being straight with an alcoholic or an abuser occasionally does. Fortunately for everyone of us here on this discussion board, it is once removed. Think of what his poor wife (of 10 years,) is going through having to live with this behavior, in her house. She has to live with the daily distress of an out of control, falling-down drunk in her home, and the daily worry that she will come home and discover a dead body. And you bleeding hearts want everyone to sit around saying ((((( ))))) and "i'm sure you're doing the best you can, we love you!"

I call bull. He isn't the only one.

And before someone else accuses me of having a JW attitude, I'd like to preempt that by saying that accusing another poster of acting like a JW when they, ON A DISCUSSION BOARD, make an observation about another poster's CONTINUING abusive and destructive behavior, is ridiculous. If the person needs help, he should look for it in real life, not yank everyone's chain over and over and over and over and over...

God girl I want you more than ever! I feel sorry for my wife of 10 years too. One thing you may not have right is the stunt part. Stunts are well planned and sometimes dangerous events. I have never planned one....it just happens from my own weaknesses. But I feel I do need the "tuff luv" treatment. I like hugs and kisses too, but you are dead on, except for thinking I may not be real...........love you ......oompa and ps........I have never posted or visited anything but Jeep sites before this, so without some learn time, don't know what exactly is kosher to post here

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I left and have not been back.....she meant well..............oompa

When the pupil is ready, the teacher will appear.

P. S. The principles work, I just couldn't stand the people after awhile.....started reminding me too much of JWs.

• oompa
    oompa
    dreaded: Why did I post? What difference does that make to you? Will it make a difference? Or will your life go on exactly as it did before? Perspective is quite healthy.

I am just trying to get caught up and answer people who cared to post, and that include your firm words. Now I just got disturbed. This wigs me out....nothing matters if it is posted because life will go on as always so it doesnt really matter that it makes a difference to you or why did I post because perspective is quite as healthy as this run on sentence?????????????........................oompa

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oompa, have you considered changing your avatar?

Seriously, that may be a good start.

Sylvia

• oompa
    oompa
    Odreaded1: Ona, it makes no difference to me in that, if he continues to behave the same way my life will go on exactly as before, with the slight exception of continuing to see the same posts here.

So how exactly does that make no difference? Your life goes on so screw oompa?...not gettin this part of the tough love..with maybe a slight exception......................oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit