Lies on Line...I always thought JWD was a forum for Honesty

by restrangled 154 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Brinjin..Everybodys steal`n my Dam Dog!..It`s High Noon for you too!..Outside the Saloon!..Clint Eastwood........Dam!..If this keeps up,I`m gonna need a bigger Gun!..Machine Gun 2..Dam Doooug Thieves!!.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Nvr, as evidenced by your very first post on here, you imediately started in in my "whining". My post was for restrangled. I never said anything negative about anyone here on my reply, yet you had to turn it into something personal. You mentined hating gays.

I have never said that here, If I have, then feel free to quote me, If I did then I would be man enough to apologize. I may disagree with certain politics, I may disagree with certain lifestlyles, I have never said I hated gays.

In fact numerous times I have said on here that Im an equal opportunity apostate, and the only thing I really hate is the Watchtower Society.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

It really all went over your head, didn't it?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My God!..It`s a frigg`n Dog Thieve`n Epidemic!!......Beksbks..It`s High noon for you too!!...............Why don`t ya`ll just bring your Aunt`s and Uncle`s..I`ll shoot them too!!..Clint Eastwood............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• sspo
    sspo

You're welcome and sweet dreams

• brinjen
    brinjen

Certainly looks that way.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Purplesofa, usually when I folow my instict I almost always turn out right. I called that guy and talked with him, he seemed legit, even if he wasnt, I really had nothing to lose and only to gain by calling him. My memory may be failing me, but I believe that either in that post or one similar, that he (NVR) made a remark about me being Naive and Gullible, turns out I was right and he was wrong.

The point is that he doesnt know enough about me personally, nor has ever met me in person in order to make that kind of judgement call. My isntincts are usually right.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I am in disbelief, I think it did go right over..........

nvr,

Do you feel like you have just been banging your head?

kudos for your efforts

purps

junction guy,

I can somewhat relate to you. I used to have the nickname titanium head. Yep, I sure did.

and you my friend, get that new nickname from me.

purps

ps, there is hope though

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

read my last reply purplesofa.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I've been on this board nearly 6 years now. I don't get around much anymore, so forgive me if I'm unfamiliar with whatever Richie Rich has, or hasn't, done.

This is the Internet. Anyone can be anything. Anyone can say anything.

What I've learned from the online world is exactly the same that I learned in psycho-therapy 15-20 years ago: Take what you need and leave the rest.

Caveat emptor (Let the buyer beware).

Be well,

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit