Lies on Line...I always thought JWD was a forum for Honesty

by restrangled 154 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

After finding this forum and being raised in the JW religion, I found JWD a refreshing place for honest feelings, fears, life experiences etc.

The history of the JW's was exposed, and those who lived any experience under this regime has been told by many members.

To be lied to by any forum member is insulting. I have over my past year and 1/2 come to love many posters. I realize many more have much longer time put in here.

I have been honest and exposed more of my self than I care to think about, but always kept in mind that others were doing the same and it was best for anyone new.

To lie on this forum to all of these members is horrible and I am questioning why I am so honest here. Too many bogus posters in too short of time.....I'm getting sick of this.

r.

• Tara
    Tara

Restrangled, some people (myself included) are honest to a fault and would not conceive of someone intentionally lying to us. Then we are all the more shattered when we realize we have been duped, or worse, betrayed. It just goes to character is all. Some people have it, some people don't.

• zeroday
    zeroday

I think we begin to see individual personalities the more we interact with others here. We begin to trust those we are comfortable with. I don't know who lied to you but there are always new ones coming and going that may not be completely honest but I think as a whole those who have been here for some time are usually honest that's my experience only...

• oompa
    oompa

(((((((restrangled))))))) If you have posted something to something that an ahole has said, many many other real people have seen it....so dont pack it in....................love u ............oompa

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Only what we give has value.What we recieve has no value unless it is given in love.

Trust within and listen to the quiet still presence that you are and fear not, give your love freely and bravely , expect nothing in return for love is a gift and can't be had for a price.

expecting to recieve value from anywhere else?

Give your love restrangled , just don't ask for it back once it's been gifted to another.

In LOVE sister , blue.

http://www.soulconnection.net/index.html

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

All I can say is that I have rejoiced in this forum. The moderators keep reasonable control, with the good sense to know when posters go OTT.

If you view it as a big party, where some people irritate you, a tiny tiny few are out to con you, but most are just lovely ornary people who just want to make friends and share, then you start to avoid the liars and the trolls - you learn to recognize the bogus. JUST LIKE REAL LIFE.

As for this being a forum for Honesty - His prayers and those of his friends were so kind, and helped me a lot at a very trying time in my life. Getting that sort of unconditional non-judgmental love from somebody I have NEVER met, let alone his Christian friends at one point actually moved me to tears when things seemed as bad as could be.

HB

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I too have become more disillusioned with these XJW forums. It seems back when I first came online the XJW's were more sincere and truly wanted to make a difference against the WT Cult.

It all seems to be a thing of the past now, as there is just way too much bickering on both sides of the political spectrum. I have kept my mouth shut for so long on here, that it is finally starting to boil over.

For years I have seen people come here and mock Christianity in general and I kept quiet for so long. There is a new me now, and I wont be silent anymore.

I have observed the frustrations that people have been facing and I can sympathize with them.

I think in order to be accepted alot of people feel like they must make up some big story in order to call attention to themselves.

My story is real, so naturally few people want to hear it.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Its the HUGEST game of Werewolf ever!

• sspo
    sspo

In all sincerity as i told you before and please do not take offense, you need a break from this forum.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Who? Me? I think you are absolutely right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit