Lies on Line...I always thought JWD was a forum for Honesty

by restrangled 154 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Little Drummer Boy, for every good positive sounding post that NVR pulls up there are at least 2 or 3 that are very insulting and amount to nothing but name calling. I dont enjoy it when people pretend they are concerned and then call me names like "stupid idiot" etc etc etc.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbkRe: Life sometimes can throw some curveballs

Post 5279 of 10850
    since 19-Feb-07

9 m 22 d

You better go up to bat for Team Hetero while the coach is giving you a chance to play.

You could be on the bench next month.

First of all, that's freakin' hilarious, MT!

J-G, I think jgnat nailed it the other day. You're afraid of so many things. Rejection and failure. You're human. It's normal. But, life is short. Be honest with yourself. Be honest with those who come into your life. Love and be loved. It's all good.

Good luck, Dave.

Bring out the negative ones, Dave. Please. To prove your honesty. Like the good Christian man you are.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Little Drummer Boy, for every good positive sounding post that NVR pulls up there are at least 2 or 3 that are very insulting and amount to nothing but name calling. I dont enjoy it when people pretend they are concerned and then call me names like "stupid idiot" etc etc etc.

Well, no offense dude, but I think it's put up or shut up time. nvrgnbk posted proof that he has supported you. If you are going to say he's been insulting you, I think it's time you posted your proof.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks, Abandoned and LDB.

I'm not done yet...

nvrgnbkRe: Why I dont go along with the "happiness" crowd

Post 8920 of 10850
    since 19-Feb-07

9 m 22 d

We all lost and suffered due to our involvement with the JW cult.

No point in comparing battle scars to see who lost more.

A life dedicated to love and peace has to be better than a life dedicated to revenge and conflict.

That's just my opinion though.

I'm sorry you're not into happiness.

I wish you the best, j-g.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

nvrgnbk is a great guy. If he gives someone shit they probably had it coming. As far as I can tell his only fault is that he doesn't have a bird. There's still time to correct that.

W

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Sorry, I dont have the capability on my webtv to quote from this website, but there are numerous times you have called me names. Now that doesnt really bother me, as Im a big guy and can take care of myself, and have much thicker skin than when I was a JW, but the thing I dont like is to say nice things about me, then call me stupid names, then pretend like you never said them.

Dave

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

J-G

you can't copy and paste?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

We need a group hug don't you think???

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I took tae-kwon-do lessons some years back.

We were told we were learning techniques to defend ourselves. BUT until we mastered them we needed to avoid confrontations, otherwise we were told to be ready to get our ass kicked.

Junction Guy, I understand when you are saying you are learning to speak up.......BUT in your early stages of doing so, I suggest some caution.

purps

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

No, I cant copy and paste. I have no clue how to do that, Im not a computer whiz.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit