Lies on Line...I always thought JWD was a forum for Honesty

by restrangled 154 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Point is there are other descriptions I could use too, but I reserve those for the day I actually have the chance to meet him in person and then see where it goes.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I think that you are mistaken. This forum allows people to freely post their views. Not everyone is going to say what you want or like or expect. You are going to disagree with some or many posters. I do but at the same time I do not think that posters are dishonest.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

what happened to Restrangled?

Anyhow...in answer to JWD being a forum for Honesty...

I wish that were the case. But after seeing Barney (in his myriad of personas) and a few others....uhm....honesty is not the first that comes to mind in regards to anything that has to do with the virtual world....sorry...

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Exactly Fisherman, and it also works both ways. the point is that it shouldnt be reduced to name calling when one feels they are losing the battle.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I KNOW WHAT IT IS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"A one-eyed FatMan"..???....There `s only one guy around here,with one eye.......And..He lives in my pants..Evil Banana.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yeah, but only when Im right--LOL

I think this stems from my JW childhood and not being able to freely express myself, now that Im out of it, I dare anyone to try to silence me. Im a fighter, and I dont give up easily, which is totally opposite to what I was as a JW.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

But is he fat?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    And..He lives in my pants..Evil Banana

Looks like he has two eyes to me....

...just saying...

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I also owe 2 people here an apology, and I will post that in another topic shortly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit