Lies on Line...I always thought JWD was a forum for Honesty

by restrangled 154 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai
    I too have become more disillusioned with these XJW forums. It seems back when I first came online the XJW's were more sincere and truly wanted to make a difference against the WT Cult.

OK, my turn to gripe. IT"S THE INTERNET!!! Not everyone is real, or honest, and even the most honest person period, could write something that comes across as untrue later. Same with real life. In real life, people lie, and moreso online. And if you think this forum is more sincere now, look back a few years. Comparitiveley, things were downright NASTY then.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ReStrangled..Don`t let it get to you..Theres always going to be someone that isn`t as truthfull,as we would like..Back in the early days of JWD..Me,seven006 and a few others were trying to figure out a poster named Danni..Danni told an incredible tale..Was it true?..We never did figure out the truth.......I think most of us are tired of lies because of the WBT$..We just can`t let it get to us,when we find out we`ve been lied to.....So..Have a beer..Spam 3CleverLaughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

RESTRANGLED- It stands to reason that some, or a few might come on this board with ulterior motives of being dishonest. Unfortunately we can't control what people post or their motives. All we can do is try to tell the difference between the honest and dishonest posters and deal with our reactions to them. sometimes that is all they are looking for, a reaction, so maybe we shouldn't give them something to react to . But you always have great posts sis, love your writing style , don't let the few bastards grind ya down ! Most of us here really are being honest and want to bring good vibes to this board , we outnumber the dishonest ones ! Hang in there, chin up ! peace out, Mr. Flipper

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I have kept my mouth shut for so long on here

That's funny.

I've only been here for ten months and I've heard few posters whine so much.

You whine, you want pity, you whine some more, you think you're gay, you whine some more, you love your ex, you can't live with your ex, more pity please, you can't live without your ex, you hate gays, because your God told you to, you make fun of liberals, even though you have not even an elementary understanding of politics, whine about the people here picking up the pieces of their broken lives not being militant enough in their desire to destroy the Watchtower, you hate gay people, you're so frustrated with JWD and you're gonna leave.

Just saying, I haven't observed you "keeping your mouth shut for so long on here".

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Avishai, you do make a good point People tell all kinds of things that may not be true in order to draw attention. If you are honest, really having problems, and a genuine type person, most people dont want to listen to you, I have found that out the hard way.

I do think it is an internet problem, but even more so an XJW thing, as I am also on other boards that are secular in topic, and you dont see alot of the crap that you see on the XJW boards.

• restrangled
    restrangled

sspo....Had I taken a break from this forum and not done the research or contacted Richie Rich's references.....the lie would still be being believed.

Or are you so gullable that you think his stories are for real.

I'll take a break when I'm ready......I am grown up girl and can decide for myself, thank you.

r.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I have been honest and exposed more of my self than I care to think about, but always kept in mind that others were doing the same and it was best for anyone new.

Ditto.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    If you are honest, really having problems, and a genuine type person, most people dont want to listen to you, I have found that out the hard way.

OMFG!

How many here, myself included, have listened to your problems with great interest and offered friendship and heartfelt advice?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nvrgnbk..Why don`t you just say what`s really on your mind!..LOL!!..You crack me up!...........Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

You have offered nothing but critisicm, not even constructive criticism at that. You have no clue what empathy is, you just want to attack people who have different religious and political views as yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit