Lies on Line...I always thought JWD was a forum for Honesty

by restrangled 154 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen
    the point is that it shouldnt be reduced to name calling when one feels they are losing the battle.

Good advice, maybe you should heed it yourself JG.

• JK666
    JK666

Okay, now the name calling really begins!

J-G, you are the biggest Junction Guy I know. What's wrong with you, Junction Guy-for-brains? Why don't you go and Junction Guy yourself!

JK

• alias
    alias

Outlaw and Dog Thieves, I just have to say that your dog-napping shennanigans is just so Dog-GONE funny! Yoink! Laughing Mutley (Precious Pup laugh) restrangled, You are heard. Keep being who you are despite what others do, because you couldn't be anything else. alias

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Brinjen, exactly and that is why I plan on posting a public apology.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    But is he fat?

Purps!! Spewing Chardonnay over here!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Outlaw! Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog. Law don't go around here. Savvy?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I am out of topics for several hours still, so my apology thread will have to wait until then.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..If your nice to him..Evil Banana..He gets real Chubby!...............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Although I disagree with JG's politics completely, I have to say some here have just hit a new low in referring to someone as being fat and one eye'd. Not good ppl. Some people disagree with some of my beliefs, BUT---

sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me!

Now remember what Gloria said to the meathead about Archie??? There are only 3 things you don't talk to Archie about- - politics, religion, and everything else. Give it a rest. Good night.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    To lie on this forum to all of these members is horrible and I am questioning why I am so honest here.

You are honest because that is who you ARE. I am honest because it is who I am now, but this has not always been the case.

Some people are just honest, some had to learn to be honest after being taught to lie, and some are on their way from one to the other, yet even more will never learn. It takes all kinds to make up everyone, but in the end, we are what we choose to be.

You choose to be honest, and you get to live with that. People who aren't get to live with that as well.

Sometimes I wonder who hurt you so bad by lying, and I feel for you because of it.

(((restrangled)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit