Lies on Line...I always thought JWD was a forum for Honesty

by restrangled 154 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Nvrgnbk..Why don`t you just say what`s really on your mind!..LOL!!..You crack me up!...........Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Really?

Ok.

You asked for it.

Here goes...

LMAO!

I want your dog, by the way!

Laughing Mutley

There!

He's mine now!

The penguins must be jealous. I'll send them some cigars to help them cope.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    You have offered nothing but critisicm, not even constructive criticism at that.

That's a lie, Dave, and you know it and so do those that read this forum.

You're a very deluded person.

• delilah
    delilah

Restrangled, I understand how you are feeling. I am an honest person, to a fault, and I expect others to be honest with me. I used to get SO incensed when someone lied to me, or told half-truths. Especially when it was someone from the KH who did the lying.

However, over the years, I have come to realize, that not everyone is like me. So, I tend to take almost everything with a grain of salt,...how does that saying go, "you can believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear"....or something like that. In this case, believe half of what you read.

Try not to be TOO upset. After all, people will be people...not everyone has the same morals, unfortunately. Some people need their egos stroked all the time, for whatever reasons, so they need to tell "stories". I feel very sorry for ones like this....it cannot be an easy life for them.

Please continue to post here, just don't expect everyone you come into contact with, (in cyber-space) to be the "real deal" until you actually meet them, and can assess them in person....then you will not be too angry or hurt, when you find out that the "stories" just don't add up.

Delilah xx

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    You have offered nothing but critisicm, not even constructive criticism at that. You have no clue what empathy is, you just want to attack people who have different religious and political views as yourself.

Hey, ummm Kettle, Pot here...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

nvr

luv you and thats not lying!

purps

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yes, I am a different poster now than I was when I first came here, someone mentioned that earlier. I kept quiet for way too long and now some of this frustration is boiling over. So yeah it may be a pot-kettle thing.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    You have offered nothing but critisicm, not even constructive criticism at that.

I'm calling you out on that accusation.

You made it.

The burden of proof is on you.

You go back and pull up all your topics where you were whining your ass off and show the many kind responses I gave you ( biting my tongue to be kind).

You even thanked me for them. LOL!

Many persons that disagree with you on politics and religion were very supportive as well.

Get honest with yourself, man.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Can't monitor morality. You just have to have a wait and see attitude. People will show their true colors eventually. Do you believe everything some new person tells you? I usually just be neutral until there is consistency.

• Carmel
    Carmel

so, who's fibbin? musta missed sumpthin.... carmel

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

You purposefully came onto my "gay issue" topics to cause trouble, if you dont like my whining (as you put it), then by all means avoid any topic of mine that involves that subject in my life. That was a very big issue for me and I remained silent on it for way too long. Nobody held a gun to your head to make you read my topics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit