Why Men Cannot Love

by freydi 185 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

MJ5 Appreciate your point but the devil is in the detail and it's so condescending though a true reflection of the eyes through which women view men. It's also a reflection of why women so view men who would consider a similar view of women! BumBum!

• seawolf
    seawolf

kerj,

Looks liek a Honda S2000?

• somebody
    somebody

I'm so very thankful that I have a MAN who not only CAN love, but who DOES.

Filling expectations or expecting "payoffs" if he does, no more enters his mind than not filling expectations and getting no "payoff" does.

He's the walking talking true definition of a MAN, and I love him.

Always have, always will.

So perhaps you should have named your topic "Why SOME men cannot love", because THE FACT is that MEN CAN LOVE.

There are even MEN WHO CAN LOVE WITHOUT EXPECTING PAYOFFS in ANY FORM. And there are SOME MEN who cannot love, period.

peace,

gwen

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Let's get back to love and respect. I get into trouble when I start respecting women. It's like shaking hands. Women's hands are made to be caressed. Don't you all remember the Beatles, "I Want To Hold Your Hand?"

WTF? So, let me get this straight, women are not to be respected, but treated as "weaker vessels" poor little things that we are. Put us on a shelf to be admired for the pretty little artwork/helper role we were meant to fill huh? Well, I have got news for you mister. We don't only deserve respect, we demand it, because we are your equals. If you can't handle that, best get used to not being respected from women as the motto of your lifetime.

And before you say that "Jehovah" made women to be a compliment/helper for men, ask yourself this....who wrote that? Oh wait, a man. Wow, surprizing the bible blames Eve for being the bad guy and causing the downfall of mankind. Surprize it has a patriarchial theme. Yet, if you believe the bible, ask yourself this, who did Jesus chose to appear to after his death and ressurection? WOMEN. Who's example are you supposed to follow? HIS. So, next time you feel superiority over women and have a hard time "respecting" them. Just know that Jesus, who's example you are to follow, would be thinking, what a flipping knob. He doesn't get it at all.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

kerj,

Looks liek a Honda S2000?

You are correct sir!

• freydi
    freydi

Sweetstuff, some things you're better at than I. And it wasn't designed that way by man.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Sweetstuff, some things you're better at than I. And it wasn't designed that way by man.

If you really believe that then Freydi, answer this....why don't I deserve your respect? Is it because I have breasts? Ovaries? Or because a book tells you that women are "helpers"?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    MJ5 Appreciate your point but the devil is in the detail and it's so condescending though a true reflection of the eyes through which women view men. It's also a reflection of why women so view men who would consider a similar view of women! BumBum!

I'm not sure what part you thought was condesending but unless you have a small peter and/or driving a really hot car to compensate for said peter I can see why you might be offended but then again I wasn't talking about you since I don't know you or care what you have or do not have in your pants or what kind of car you drive.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Still waiting on your answer Freydi, not a watchtower quote, or a "Jehovah's word" quote. I want you to answer it, using your brain, all on your own. Why do you feel women do not deserve your respect?

• freydi
    freydi

SS - QUOTE - "why don't I deserve your respect? Is it because I have breasts?"

I didn't say I didn't respect you or your breasts. Only that you're easier to love for, among other reasons, that you have breasts. And I get in trouble when I start respecting women. It just goes against the natural order of of things. LOL I can't help it. Would you really rather be respected than loved?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit