Why Men Cannot Love

by freydi 185 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

MJ5 We keep meetin the same time the same place ! peple gonna think we gota thing goin on ya hear?

• mrsjones5
  • R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

OOOPs Ahem! Meeeee, eeeee and Missees Missssssssez Jownes Mzzz JJOWNZZZ MZZ JWNZZZZZZZ. That do ya?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No it doesn't do me...you would have to do way more than that to do me

• watson
    watson
    OOOPs Ahem! Meeeee, eeeee and Missees Missssssssez Jownes Mzzz JJOWNZZZ MZZ JWNZZZZZZZ. That do ya?

LOL, a real "ladies man.!!

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

LOLOLO. Someone advised me to really get a woman going before makin a move on her. Y' mean the bastard was lyin to me?

• avishai
    avishai

Women want love the price they pay is sex.

Men want sex, the price they pay is love

I'm so sick and tired of this crap. Maybe it's true of those with no brains that go on instinct alone. I've been in long term relationships w/ women who were physically or emotionally incapable of sex. Sex was never the reason we broke up. I've also been with a woman who was physically abusive when I would'nt sleep with her (more than one actually) due to medication I was on, or too tired when I first got sick due to multiple seizures, or just plain did'nt feel like it. Don't get me wrong, I'm just as much of a horndog as the next guy (or girl), but the whole women like love, not sex, and vice versa is just horseshit.

didn't say I didn't respect you. Only that you're easier to love for, among other reasons, that you have breasts. And I get in trouble when I start respecting women. It just goes against the natural order of of things. LOL I can't help it. Would you really rather be respected than loved?
    Umm, call me greedy, I want and deserve both. As does any woman. It doesn't go against the natural order of things Freydi, it goes against the brainwashing you are victim to. Sigh, I wish you could see that. Truly, if "God" favored one of the sexes over the other, it is women, not men. We have the ability to experience a child growing inside our bodies, feel its growth, movement. There is nothing closer to divinity than that. Nothing closer to experiencing what god would have experienced in creating the universe. I feel sorry for you that you don't feel you can both respect and love a woman. You are missing out on so much more than you could possibly know.

I'm gonna agree w/ SS, but take it one step farther. I don't think you can truly be in love (or at least stay in love) without both. You can't truly love be in love with a woman without respecting her, otherwise, you're way, your not even looking at them as people, but a gender.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Leave Mrs. Jones alone, R. That is my final answer.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    I don't think 'why' is something unknown about women. It's just that most men are being subliminally controlled by them from infant hood onwards! They control the ones they want to step on and they sucker to the needs of the ones they want to keep in control of the ones they want to step on - as taught to them by their mothers. As such they control the ones in control - they just love men in uniform for obvious reasons!

Oh give me a freaking break already. Waaaaaaaaa, my mommy imasculated me, waaaaaaaaaa my girlfriends imasculated me, waaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaa. Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it already.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

See what I mean >I'm the general and your back in personell again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit