Why Men Cannot Love

by freydi 185 Replies latest jw friends

• 5go
    5go
    Which comes first, my car, or my girl??? Decisions, decisions ;0)

S

Should be a easy decision I need the car to get to work. I need work and a car to get a girl. In short the car.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

So SS - or is it SAS? Do you fear I want women beneath me?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    So SS - or is it SAS? Do you fear I want women beneath me?

No, should I? Hey, if you want women, beneath, on top of, in front of you, no sweat off my back. But if you mean you want women beneath you, as in, dominating them, good luck with that, lol.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

You know SS. I find women far more dominating and wanting men beneath them than the other way around. And men who treat women as equals often get accused of domineering tactics. It is a ploy women exercise to put the man in his place and keep in control. They shout for equality but want men submissive to them. The last thing women want is equality! They love it when they are in charge! They never want to say to a man, ' Hey I'm more in control than you - why not step up?'

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    You know SS. I find women far more dominating and wanting men beneath them than the other way around. And men who treat women as equals often get accused of domineering tactics. It is a ploy women exercise to put the man in his place and keep in control. They shout for equality but want men submissive to them. The last thing women want is equality! They love it when they are in charge! They never want to say to a man, ' Hey I'm more in control than you - why not step up?'

Really? Is that what we women want? Wow, thank you clarifying to me what my own mind thinks. I dont' want a man submissive to me, I would find it hard to respect a man with no backbone, yet, I don't want to be submissive to a man either, I want a partnership, but since you think you know us chicks so well, this one's for you.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk58p1jeCCA

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I think this thread should be re-titled "Freydi's Hangups With Women."

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

SS I watched your tube! And I didn't suggest I knew what you think apart from all the assumptions you made respecting other posters thinking - but that's their pigeon! I told you what I have observed in women over the course of my lifetime! And your insinuation that I may wish to dominate a woman is fallacious. It is not I position I have ever wished to take. But it is a position I see many women desiring as respects men in terms of every daily routine apart from the bedroom .

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

LMFAO!

Stop feeding the Russellite!

• erynw
    erynw
    I think this thread should be re-titled "Freydi's Hangups With Women."

Perhaps "freydi and Crusoe sittin' in a tree, why won't girls go out with me"

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I don't think 'why' is something unknown about women. It's just that most men are being subliminally controlled by them from infant hood onwards! They control the ones they want to step on and they sucker to the needs of the ones they want to keep in control of the ones they want to step on - as taught to them by their mothers. As such they control the ones in control - they just love men in uniform for obvious reasons!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit