Why Men Cannot Love

by freydi 185 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Re - the devil is in the detail! If I, in response to a thread about love came up with responses alluding to women overcompensating for their post-childbirth vaginas by driving hot motors, I could well understand a woman responding with comments non too complementary as to what counted in a woman. And further, if a man were to jokingly, on a regular basis when amongst other men, draw attention to those females with tighter clams, then again I can see how it could piss women off. In fact it does as I'm sure you're all to well aware! So, far from us having to know each other, my responses were about a general malaise there is amongst women, who for the most part also have young, impressionable sons and perhaps unwittingly pass on the same subliminal messages to the next generation!

That's your problem, whatever problems you've had with women you have put it all in one catagory and now all women must act that way. You are so wrong, it's the women you've met and it's the way you've handled yourself with those women. If you keep seeing the same pattern in all women, the problem ain't the women it's you. The topic was why men can't love, it evolved into why some men compensate for so-called short comings, if you got offended it really sounds like a personal problem of yours to me.

• freydi
    freydi

I don't have any hangups with women. I just have more respect for some parts of their anatomy than for others. LOL

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

like some guys are into big butts and some are into breasts and still others are into legs and some just love it all.

• freydi
    freydi

I told you this was going to be long thread. LOL

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Now MJ5 the question is a general one and you, along with other posters make it a personal one by drawing assumptions about each posters persona/sexuality or whatever overly influencing what they post. It is possible to have debates based purely on each posters personal observation of the opposite sex over a lifetime and even general trends in society that have arisen as a result. That's my position! It's not as personal as you imagine! Much of it is what I see in other peoples lives and trends in society, in much the same way as Sweet Stuff was attempting to suggest what she saw as dominant male behavior without giving examples to help me understand her points.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Personal for whom? You or me? I'm not a man.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    I told you this was going to be long thread. LOL

Any thread related to sex on this board tends to get kinda long...pun not intended

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

What do you all mean "Men Cannot Love"?!?!

I love beer.

I'm enjoy the companionship of one now, and there's plenty more where it came from.

If you mean to ask "Why do men have relationship issues with women?" To answer in a single word - "circumcision". Some of us are, some of us aren't.*

* Okay, I don't know what that has to do with anything, but I don't understand 99.9% of the posts here and wanted to say something profound.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

MJ5 The question is about men - not me! I refer to society in general and you plus SS keep directing things at me personally. Other posters state personal put downs like 'can't pull a woman' . So you see, in my head this is a debate - but in others heads people are looking for personal problems to come back with and not males as a whole - which is what I'm suggesting in my posts - trends in females and how they treat males plus how this affects the way men think. Most men lack confidence and are far from the 'ambitious dominant' model suggested by others. I find this is true of many women - thinking if a man makes a valid point which makes them question themselves it's because he has a big problem!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    I find this is true of many women - thinking if a man makes a valid point which makes them question themselves it's because he has a big problem!

Sounds like a personal problem to me. Do me a favor, stop calling MJ5, I am neither a car or a machine part, I'm a woman of 42 years and I like my name, MrsJones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit