Why Men Cannot Love

by freydi 185 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

WLG - this is in the personal column again! I'm talkin a bigger picture! My personal experience was quoted to give a real picture of one mans perspective against a claim that men maybe look down on women. And when a man - me - explains how it just aint so you say that also is a big problem that still rests with the man. And don't say 'clam'? Because women don't like it? When they pap about mid-wicket? Gimme a break! If a woman gets pissed off at what I say then she don't need me and the feelings mutual - simple as ! Sheesh, I'd eat a clam kebeb if I wasn't vegetarian!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Freydi-------You have alot to learn about women. If you want a payoff, that is not love. I have a good man, Thank heaven he does't think likey you. This is getting good .

alt

• freydi
    freydi

I didn't say I didn't respect women. I just said I get in trouble when I do. It leads to platonic relationships and then it's all downhill. The reason I think is that emotion and power are a dangerous combination. By acknowledging respect one cedes power. Insecure about that, you bet. Not that men are always in control. LOL They're just more predictable.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Predictable is good in an honest relationship/friendship/debate! It is bad when one is jockeying for position because the honest and truthful will get worked over. Or at least that's the headspace of the one jockeying. I prefer the sort who know it belongs on a horse down a fairway! So ask yourself if you're willing to take that risk! I find most people aren't and it frequently stiffles debate to a point of impotence. Some people aren't interested in truth but what truths they can glean to help them get ahead. I meet lots of those sorts and they aint my kinda people! Period! They are who they are and seem happy with that! But they aint my kinda people and I know they haven't a clue how to be!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    WLG - this is in the personal column again! I'm talkin a bigger picture! My personal experience was quoted to give a real picture of one mans perspective against a claim that men maybe look down on women. And when a man - me - explains how it just aint so you say that also is a big problem that still rests with the man. And don't say 'clam'? Because women don't like it? When they pap about mid-wicket? Gimme a break! If a woman gets pissed off at what I say then she don't need me and the feelings mutual - simple as ! Sheesh, I'd eat a clam kebeb if I wasn't vegetarian!

Bigger picture...the devil is in the details, always, with everything. If the first corner of a house is off square, for instance, then the rest of it is going to be messed up as well.

The word isn't the problem, it's the metality behind it that turns a woman from a person that someone would share their life with to a thing that has these parts and pieces that together make for one big toy or pet that is "supposed" to do something and we get pissed when it doesn't. The same goes for the guys who are on a date with a girl and can't stop looking at everyone else in the restaurant and then gets pissed when he ends up home alone...again. It's not just the word or action, it's the feeling that make a woman realize she is no more important than the next woman who will hold still. This particular problem does rest with the man. It's not about men and women, it's about people. What if the guy you work for referred to you as a meat stick that is supposed to just do your job? How long would you want to work with that company? Do you think a woman wants a guy who will just grab or grope her in all the places most guys want to or someone who they spend all their time laughing or smiling around because they feel loved? What if the girl you end up with is in an accident and left bedridden, is the thing you are offering something that makes her know that she would never be deserted, even in the hardest if times? People are tactile creatures, and some women are definitely narcissistic, superficial, and shallow, and so are men. But the gorgeous woman that you never see at a bar or club, and the guy that belongs with her, those people know that they won't find a great person at those places, they both usually have realized what is important, and it's not about seafood. WLG
  • R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Quite true WLG - but those home alone ones who don't go out can't be found anywhere so it's catch 22! And anything less than face to face isn't likely to work out either for some people so what to do?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit