Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 147 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

momz, I think tomorrow afternoon sometime.

BFD

• Magick
    Magick

i noticed that Angharad has not opened the email i sent.

does that mean she doesn't have my address and i'm not getting a present?

• Magick
    Magick

i like books on magicK

owls (weird, creepy ones are good)

essential oils

or something handmade from your area

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I also like knowing about where people live, so anything that is from your area. I also read all the time, drink tea....really anything is terrific to me.

christmas6combine.gif picture by Lesliev1031

Leslie

• PEC
    PEC

I would like something found locally, also. NO JW literature or I will tell mouthy and there will be hell to pay.

Philip

• mouthy
    mouthy

NO JW literature or I will tell mouthy and there will be hell to pay.

Philip

There sure will!!!! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!!! now that is the hell !!!! NO WT stuff at all.... GET IT!!!!!

• Es
    Es

I find it so hard to think of things when people ask me heheh

Photoframes are always great!

Candles

anything christmassy

cant really think of anything else

es

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I love to read. I love a good cup of tea (black or green), a nice mug to drink it in. Anything to do with the outdoors, gardening. Music. I love to cook. Photography. Others have had really good suggestions - something local/unique to your area, a CD of your favourite music. Anything really, I'm not picky.

BB

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I like pink depression glass - or pink glass in general. I like to read - so amazon is good. I've also been collecting pottery in various shades of earthy green. I collect from the thrift stores, by the way, all my stuff is inexpensive, so a pretty greenish pottery piece or pink glass from a thrift store would be lovely. Clip-on earrings, which I have a hard time finding nowadays. I'm on a diet, so no food or candy. CDs - Paul Simon, the three tenors, blue grass, I already have Paul Potts's CD, drifty massage music. I seldom get presents, so this will be fun.

• orbison11
    orbison11

such insite to all of your personas,,,interesting

has ang sent out the names/exchanges,,as i have not heard from her yet

thought was kinda late,,,due to the european mail, etc

thanks,,orb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit