are we inactive or what?

by inactive? 252 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Warlock
    Warlock

Okay, G.

How about "I'm leaning towards zacks assesment"?

Warlock

• Gopher
    Gopher

I don't think we should play the "Trevor / Linda" card here.

If "inactive" isn't being real, the poster will fade out.

However if "inactive" is person hurting from their JW experience, then this is the perfect place for them to come sort it out. I think Inactive's reaction to the post by primitivegenius and sphere indicates an open-minded approach to their situation, and that's exactly the kind of new poster we're in a position to help.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I think Inactive's reaction to the post by primitivegenius and sphere indicates an open-minded approach to their situation

Still, Inactive must know something that is not being said. Inactive may have been involved in activity
    the elders were aware of. Start with an answer to Nvr's question:

Do the elders think you're crazy?

Or perhaps it is a big misunderstanding that Inactive and the whole family agreed to be disassociated.
    Maybe they even tricked them into that, not being clear. Still, the C.O. would ask about that.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I've seen where a congregation of JW's turns cold towards families in good standing who had someone in their family DA'd or DF'd.

i've never seen it go to the extent described by the poster here, where they wouldn't accept service time reports. I'm curious about that part. But each congregation has its own weird dynamics.

• inactive?
    inactive?

We did not agree to be dissassociated, nor were we tricked into it, nor is there any secret subversive things we were doing, and by the way, we were the ones that found out about our daughter and turned her in ( i am almost sorry to say) so we were not covering her wrongdoing.. wow what is with all the attacks in here? And what on earth is the trevor/linda card?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I was in a congo where an old pioneer sister was labeled "nutjob" by some of the BOE.

They refused to turn in her time.

She handed it in, but it was not reported.

HQ knew of the situation.

The CO knew of the situation.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I am not attacking you, inactive?.

We're saying something doesn't seem to add up.

We want to help.

Work with us, ok?

• inactive?
    inactive?

I am trying, really I am. It is hard and I am touchy from the past 2 years,, almost 3 years. I get the same increduble attitude from the brothers and sisters here.

• yknot
    yknot

Inactive?

I have been the subject of BOE hatred.

It does happen.

The Elders are blaming you and your husband for your daughters "spiritual state".

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

The Elders are blaming you and your husband for your daughters "spiritual state".

They are way out of line then and not playing even by the rules of the organization.

And yes, that happens all the time.

Bottom line is, there is no "Jehovah" or "holy spirit" involved in any of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit