are we inactive or what?

by inactive? 252 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

i cant see this being a real situation.

those fools (elders) want as many pioneers as they can get because it makes their congregation look better in the circuit. not to mention the fact that you cause their literature orders to be bigger and thus more placements in the field.

i dont see them ever forceing you to step aside as a pioneer no matter what........ unless you had a hand in your daughters dfing or supported her decision or covered it up. even then that would be a jc event.

to be treated thus i would demand an answer as to why they did what they did............ and then speak to the co........... then to the do.................. then write the society. i would demand a reason for all of this, and like the woman in the bible who kept after the judge untill he heard her case just to shut her up.......... i would keep on untill it was settled.

Fact: they cant withold literature from anyone................ even apostates

Fact: they cant refuse to accept your time if your a baptised witness without any service restrictions in place from the BOE

Fact: if your assigned to a bookstudy.......... it dosent matter......... you can still choose to go to the hall for your meetings

Fact: your a sucker for cleaning up their tolits for 2 years

Fact: only one person can stop you from serving god............. and thats you......... these fools cant stop a thing and they never could

ask yourself............... if that religion treats me like this........... when im HONESTLY and SINCERELY doing my best to serve god.................... then shouldnt i go and find another one?

i would leave it in a heart beat.......... they will tell you that there is nothing else out there............ but trust me ......... there is

start going to churches around you.......... find one that serves god the way you do and start attending their meetings.

or if your still brainwashed by that evil organization.............. move to another cong and then get that body of elders to find out what you did................ or move out of state and pretend to be newly interested people who studied before but never got baptised........... pretend you have never been to a KH and just studied with an older lady or something for 3 or 4 years. start studying and then get baptised as a new witness.............. and live like that................... blindly serving an organization that thinks little enough of you to let you fall ........... nah push you through the cracks. if you go far enough away you could likely get away with this............. untill armageddon................ lol........... but wait.......... hasnt that been postponed ....... yet again?

• inactive?
    inactive?

No, we were told that night it would be announced that we were volunarily stepping down as pioneer. We protested and they said it would be easier on the congregation and help them deal with the shock of our daughter being dissfellowshipped. As for loosing priviledges when a child is disfellowshipped, our daughter was 21 and been on her own since 19 when this happened.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

The only thing more ridiculous then how your elders are acting is how you are acting!

They are treating you like shit, without explaining why. Why do you keep going back for more?

Still cleaning these peoples toilets is just wrong! Stop it!

Tell me, exactly how bad does a person have to treat you before you walk away? This is a serious question.

They obviously want you out of the congregation, do you think there is anything you can possibly do that would change their minds? It doesn't appear so.

Leave, walk away.

Quit cleaning their toilets and spend that time writing your daughter a letter. Use all that extra time and emotion on your family.

The further you are away from them, the happier you will be, and as a bonus, you will actually be able to think more clearly.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

first of all...welcome inactive? ...!

second you said this..

: We want to remain servants of Jehovah, but I am afraid that is beginning to not nessasarily mean being a Jehovah Witness

that is entirely your choice. I have to agree with others that said that if you really want to stay with that bunch of idiots, write the Society. But if you do, you should write or preferably talk to the CO first. If that doesnt get you anywhere, then write or talk to the DO...it would be preferable if you wrote a letter that they then sent...gets more attention from Brooklyn Patterson that way...had more credibility...otherwise it is just "an upset publisher making accusations against a BOE" Oh, and never ever ever call the Society...they wont help you..they will just ask you to write to them...write to the Watchtower address at Patterson, NY.... attn: Service Dept (Colorado Desk)

Just so you know, I was an elder for several years....and I received specialized training outside of the regular elders schools from the Society.... so my advice is based on the training received by some heavy hitters that at one time served in Service Department (the dept that would likely receive your letters) and also served in district work...get the CO and DO involved.

Now...as far as some on this forum questioning your credibility....please dont take it personally. There was a fraud on this forum that strung people along for 2 years...and it just got found out shortly before you signed on...it was a very emotional game this poster was playing.....so nerves are on edge..and people are a little less able to believe you....and there is a definite chill on the board...sad, when a newbie asks for help, some cant help but question. For that I am sorry you are getting the brunt of it.

I take what you say at face value, but if you are playing us, you best go now... otherwise, you are certainly welcome to hang around with us crazy "apostates".... LOL

Snake ()

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

inactive?, you have an answer to your PM.

• inactive?
    inactive?

Sphere and primitivegenius,, thank you, your answers have been the most helpful so far. I am not sure about leaving, but like you say, we seem to be out anyway. It is scary, we have no other friends, and daughter is only family. Been thru lots of other churches before we came into the truth. Still believe the truth is the truth and Jehovah is God, but,, dare I say it,, having doubts about the 'organization'. We have seen many other things in the circuit that were unexplainable, but when it happens to us,, well it was a slap in the face. Maybe we have seen to much, or maybe we have seen just enough. Prayer and study (of the Bible) will give us the answer. Jehovah always answers us. I am very afraid of what this answer is. In th meantime, I am not one to go 'quietly into that good night' I think we need to do some stirring and get some answers, even if the answer is...oh I cannot even think it. But silence indicates consent and approval, and I think this needs aired out. I honestly believe Jehovah will work things out for the best if we let Him and work with Him. I am scared.

• ninja
    ninja

does the bi-polar elder look like this? Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• inactive?
    inactive?

lol

lol

lol

No ninja, afraid the bi-polar elder is not that cute and cuddly. Thanks for making me smile

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Do the elders think you're crazy?

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Inactive?

I read your posts with awe. I already know the WTS is a mind bending cult. I served the Jehovah(WTS) faithfully for 25 years even aux pioneering at one point. I got out in 1985 because of 2 nervous breakdowns brought on by the WTS constant mind numbing propaganda to do more! The Kingdom hall is more like a social group where egos are developed and amplified by the WTS rhetoric, demanding payment of social dues to remain socially acceptable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit