are we inactive or what?

by inactive? 252 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• inactive?
    inactive?

Rosalee, all the things you have said and been judgmental about on this post, and you are only just NOW reading what it is all about,,, and you think my elevator is not running,,, hmmm

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jehovah, or jesus? Jehovah, or jesus? The way i see it, do you wanna be a christian, or a jew? Is the name jehovah even in the greek scriptures, in the original that are used for the nwt?

S

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Trying to be fair again, I did as Rosalee did.
    I read the first post again.

I apologize for saying you waited until your 11th post on this thread to
    say that you had spoken with the C.O.. It is near the bottom of your
    first post that you did so, and I don't see that you edited and added that.

I promised Inactive in a PM that I wouldn't continue calling her out on
    this being true or not, so I refrain from ever making comments about that
    again, but I apologize for the parts I am wrong about.

Snakes, Rosalee made no such promise. She just should have added (IMO).

• inactive?
    inactive?

oh,, is Rosalee a witness? I thought by her posts she was a bitter ex JW... guess i was being judgemental,, sorry Rosalee, ,, no love for your sister?

• inactive?
    inactive?

Well thank you OnTheWayOut,, i am sorry i seem to have irritated you once again to make you feel the need to 'call me out' as you put it... by the way, Rosalee, i just read my post to you,, it sounded nasty,, i am sorry

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

inactive?:

Rosalee, all the things you have said and been judgmental about on this post, and you are only just NOW reading what it is all about,,, and you think my elevator is not running,,, hmmm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! breathe.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! ......breathe...HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.... DAMN THATS FUNNY

I think inactive? is going to get along with us just fine.! Good for you for sticking up for yourself. SnakesInTheTower (of the "LMAO at Rosalee getting spanked Class) ps...and then inactive? apologizes for being nasty to rosalee??? wow....more class than rosalee
  • Rosalee
    Rosalee

Gopher ... I don't really care what beliefs she hews ... just commenting on the obvious.

Snakes ... take a downer !!!! Yes I would say this to inactive? to her face.

inactive? ... no I am not just now reading your first post. Please keep up here ... I said I just REREAD your first post. Your lingo is improving with each post ;) IMHO

• inactive?
    inactive?

thanks Snake,, don't bust a gut... see good little JW's do have a sense of humor,, and the ironic (yeah i know OnTheWayOut,, there is that darn phraseology again)

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

rosalee...

NOT that this thread is about you...it just seems to head that way when you jump in.. If you are a dub or an apologist, why do you come here? you are welcome...I guess...not my board.

Snakes ... take a downer !!!! Yes I would say this to inactive? to her face.

whatEVER ....if I laugh, its because I need a good laugh....downer? Hell no...I dont think so. I am in that dark place too much without downers..thanks for making me laugh.

Snakes ()

• inactive?
    inactive?

Well Rosalee, you are right, it does say re-read.. guess i went temporarily dyslexic,, kind of hard for those of us with elevator problems you know,, so spank away headmistress,,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit