Do you wash your hands after using the restroom?

by John Doe 110 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    At times I sit (Non-public restroom) to take a leak. At my age, you sit when you can, and save energy for more important things

Thank you, at least you had the guts to admit it, unlike many on this thread who I am sure have, and won't admit it. LOL

• bite me
    bite me

"all it takes is one shake"

What was that movie that had that line.. more then two shakes then your playing with it.

• Mincan
    Mincan
    Who even invented having guys stand at a stall next to eachother? Not literally who, but why? I think that should be a private matter reguardless of what you have to do.

That's a completely accultured statement... that has no basis in reality.

• FairMind
    FairMind

Let's not just pick on the guys. An article I read several years ago stated that studies (yea, they actually studied this subject) showed women were as serious offenders as men.

For the record I wash 99% of the time. Hard to do when hiking though.

• bite me
    bite me

Sure it does. "In reality" I know I don't want to be sitting on a toliet(without a wall) next to a lady doing the exact same thing. They could have done the same thing for a mans restroom.. Not talking about the toilets they use to #2 in. lol I mean the ones they stand in. Also, another thing, why are the toilets right at the door or adjacent to a mirror so when the door is open you can see all that is going on inside the restroom. icky.

• bite me
    bite me
    Let's not just pick on the guys. An article I read several years ago stated that studies (yea, they actually studied this subject) showed women were as serious offenders as men.

Oh that is so true. I know for a fact. I've seen women do that too so I'm not going to defend anyone but myself on that one. I know what I do, I wash my hands use hot water and soap and paper towels when I leave. It's amazing how many people think that they can get away with no one seeing them. Hello, it is obvious when they walk out of the stall fix their hair and leave.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Who even invented having guys stand at a stall next to eachother? Not literally who, but why? I think that should be a private matter reguardless of what you have to do.

LMAO!

Men used to urinate on a public wall destined for that purpose.

In time, water was introduced to dispose of the urine.

In many old restaurants, bars, and sporting facilities "community" urinals are still to be found.

The individual urinal is a relatively recent invention.

In some cases, privacy screens or partitions are installed in between urinals.

This is all so hilarious!

• Paralipomenon
  • nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Love it, Para!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

depends....in town, in the house, at work, eating out...YES

working horses, cattle, running a chainsaw in the woods... probably not

~Hill

Share this

Google+