Do you wash your hands after using the restroom?

by John Doe 110 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Do you prefer automatic faucets and flushers?

• Priest73
    Priest73

the last time I didn't was at a tool show in NC acouple of years back. I went for a whizz and then decided that my d*ck was the cleanest thing in the restroom. Other than that, always.

• Bumble Bee
  • justhuman
    justhuman

ALWAYS

• John Doe
    John Doe

Would you ever shake someone's hand while in the restroom?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yes, 100% of the time, even in the middle of the night. And, I use hand sanitizer on my hands then computer mice and keyboards at school. It irritates me that some people think that just getting their hands wet a little and then drying them makes them clean. All that does is push the germs around on their hands. GROSS!!! So, what keeps me faithful? I imagine seeing germs as seen on TV crawling all over my hands. EWWWWW!!!

• BFD
    BFD
    Would you ever shake someone's hand while in the restroom?

I've heard it said that if you shake it more than twice you're playing with it. Does that apply to hands as well?

BFD

• John Doe
    John Doe

Overuse of sanitizers and other chemicals will eventually become a problem. Bacteria mutate and become resistant. This is precisely what has happened with antibiotics. Not to mention, our immune systems need a chance to get built up. Just some extra thoughts for you all. ;-)

• White Dove
    White Dove

There is likely E-C(H?)OLI in your poop. And since learning on this thread that germs like to move through toilet paper, I have decided that I don't want to die a painful kidney and liver destroying death. It's people's bodies and excrement that have more than 40 or so germs on/in them, and those who don't wash might give someone E-C(H?)OLI. I don't touch the toilet with my hands.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I would think so BFD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit