Do you wash your hands after using the restroom?

by John Doe 110 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Men used to urinate on a public wall destined for that purpose.

1 Samuel 25:34 For in very deed, as YHWH Elohim of Israel liveth, which hath kept me back from hurting thee, except thou hadst hasted and come to meet me, surely there had not been left unto Nabal by the morning light any that pisseth against the wall.

• Sirona
    Sirona
    only after juggling with the floating turds till i get bored......then (if I remember)....I will wash my hands......looking forward to shaking all your hands at the apostascotland....ninja

Ninja you absolute B*STARD! LOL I always wash my hands....and dealing with this 9 week old puppy every day means I have to wash my hands about 30 times a day at least! http://sirona.fotopic.net/c1391289.html Sanitised Sirona

• Mincan
    Mincan
    "In reality" I know I don't want to be sitting on a toliet(without a wall) next to a lady doing the exact same thing.

Exactly, that sentiment is accultured.

Go to Africa.

Or, go back in time pre 10,000 years.

• Dagney
    Dagney

In many old restaurants, bars, and sporting facilities "community" urinals are still to be found.

The individual urinal is a relatively recent invention.

Yep.

Been to Europe? Nothing like washing your hands in a restaurant and seeing a guy at a urinal in the mirror's reflection. Strange at first, then ya just get over it and go eat your dinner.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Of course there was (is) a practical reason to piss against a wall. When the stream strikes the wall at the proper angle it prevents the pissing annoyance known as "splash". When one must simply pee on the ground one tends to get ones loafers splattered.This would be especiallyunpleasant at times when wearing sandals or going barefoot. Gandhi of course like to drink his own urine specimens while still at body temperature. I never quite understood if he just had a shot glass full or if he chugged down an entire Gatorade bottle full. I can just see him walking up to his wife and saying "give us a kiss, sweetcheeks"

Wash those hands. Brush those teeth.

• JH
    JH

I'm a dirty rat, so I don't need to.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Para, that reminds me of the Pet Detective movie. ;-)

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Two men are at the urinal at a bar.

They finish and zip up.

One man proceeds to the sink to wash his hands,

while the other man immediately makes for the exit.

The one man says, "At my house we were taught to wash our hands after we urinate."

The other man replies, "At my house we were taught not to piss on our hands."

• R.F.
    R.F.

I most certainly do wash my hands after using the restroom.

I find it quite disturbing the fact of the number of men i've observed that leave the restroom without washing.

R.F.

• restrangled
    restrangled

JD asked:

Would it be appropriate of me to come up to the guys after they leave the toilet and remind them that they forgot to wash their hands, preferably in front of their girls?

If you are in the restroom at the time remind them there......and get a sign posted on the exit door. It cannot be just a quick rinse. The hot water must run for 30 seconds with liquid soap being used.

Bar soap just harbors more bacteria and viruses.

Remember every surface they touch, you are at risk.....door handles, phones, keyboards, etc.

If you don't catch them there...yes I would embarass them in front of their girlfriends. They will never forget again.

It is not only fecal bacteria but horrible viruses that are spread.

I have not been sick in 10 years. Just recently my son came home with a horrible cold 3 weeks ago from where he works in the Restaurant business. He was carefull, and I disenfected every surface I could.....I thought we were free.

3 weeks later my husband and myself are sick as dogs! I either missed something, or those visitng here reinfected our home which I suspect the later. We had a mom with her 3 year old who had is hands on everything. 2 days later we are sick as dogs.

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit