Do you wash your hands after using the restroom?

by John Doe 110 Replies latest jw friends

• Mincan
    Mincan

Remember there is a difference between being clean and being sterile.

There is far too much emphasis on sterilisation in homes (kitchens and bathrooms), etc, with the use of chemicals that I can assure you are much worse for you than any bacteria growing on your "sweaty balls."

I often will eat something if it has fallen on the ground (soil or dirt) and just lightly dust it off, there's nothing wrong with keeping your immune system in ... action.

I'm guessing this recent trend of sterilisation rather than just cleaning with soap and water is a major trend why children are getting allergies to certain natural things. Their enviornments are so freakin sterile they don't build natural immunity to anything until it's too late.

As for washing after using the bathroom, of course, but I would much rather prefer a REAL soap (do they still sell that? I usually get special soaps from dermatologists) than that liquid crap they are putting in there...

• zack
    zack

Always.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

no..never

just kidding....wonder who would admit they didn't

• Clam
    Clam

This is why I tend to shun the complimentary peanuts, chips, food at the bar.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

#1. So many liars posting here!

LMAO!

#2.

This is why I tend to shun the complimentary peanuts, chips, food at the bar.

Surely you refuse your change as well.

Money is some of the filthiest stuff we handle.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Absolutely ! But I understand that only 1 out of 6 people wash their hands after going to the bathroom, so if your using a public toilet and you grab that handle you just wasted your time washing them in the first place. I always use the towel I dried my hands with to open the door.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

It would be more than appropriate to do that... Most of the time - I wash my hands BEFORE going to the bathroom as well... Here's why - I know my goods are clean - I take a couple of showers per day, especially after waking up and working out at the gym.. Sooo... that being said - I know how clean I am. Why in the heck would I want to take germs from god knows where and put them on my goods? How much more sensible is it to wash BEFORE - perhaps even more so than after? Common sense has left this country sometimes... 'Nuff said..

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I wash my hands each and every time, working in a hospital is an eye opener! You'd be shocked how many doctors dont' wash their hands after shaking off mister winky. How do I know this? Well, I had to clean many of the bathrooms and funny thing is, the doctors would come in and pee, even though I was in there, with a sign saying the bathroom was being Serviced. They'd waltz in, do their biz, like I wasn't there and walk out. No hand washing, zip.

JD, if you do tell them, please have a hidden camera on you, I want to see their faces. LOL

Oh and on a side note....

I'm often thankful that guys don't have to sit on the toilet seats, well, at least it's easy for us not to sit on the toilet seats. ;-)

Now, I know I am not the only woman who wonders this, so bare with me. Why do you guys need to stand up anyway? Sorry, its not like they are that 'big' that you couldn't sit down, never made sense to me. So you guys stand up, risk making a mess of your pant leg, often making a mess of the toliet. Why?? If I had sons, I would train em to sit down. Oh, and why don't you guys use toliet paper for a number 1??? Drip dry. EWWWW!!!

• Mincan
    Mincan

Um, because sitting down takes more effort than just standing there holding it to aim into the toilet. And of course urinals are meant to be stood at. Toilet seats can be contaminated... etc etc.. life tends towards the easier.

Why would we need to use toilet paper after peeing? It's not a vagina, the urine doesn't get all over your penis or any part of you. A couple shakes at most and the last couple drops fall into the toilet....

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    If I had sons, I would train em to sit down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit