Do you wash your hands after using the restroom?

by John Doe 110 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

They are in the fields and don't pack TP with them. This is in northern African rural farm areas that they use their left hand to wipe with.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Watch what you touch: A bad germ gets worse

‘C. diff’ rivals MRSA as the next deadly bacteria threat, experts say

altScientists cultured the imprint of a health care worker's gloved hand after examining a patient infected with Clostridium difficile, known as C. diff. The larger yellow colonies outlining the fingers are clusters of the potentially deadly bacteria responsible for at least 300,000 infections a year in U.S. hospitals. The patient had showered an hour before the specimen was collected, say researchers. View related photos
    Courtesy Dr. Curtis Donskey, Clinical Infectious Diseases, February 2008. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24407803/
  • Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    (I know it's weird, but I count)

I was wondering where the question was going! I try not to use a public washroom if at all possible, never sit on a public toilet, always

wash hands and try to carry a tiny bottle of sanitizer in my pocket for emergencies.

hope4others

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I wash my hands before I use the public restroom and I wash them afterwards. I use the paper towel to grab the door handle and I take the paper towel with me and throw it away FAST! I never use the blow dryers in the rest rooms as they are breeding grounds for bacteria of all sorts.

NMG

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

OMG my ex boss was sooooo grooooosss! NEVER, I mean NEVER washed his hands after visiting the restroom. He would go days without showering. I was talking to an ex coworker who told me that last week, mon-weds, same clothes. Never went home. Slept at the office. No toothbrush, nothing to clean himself.

Everyday when I would leave at the end of the day he always wanted to shake everyone's hands. I would put my wallet in my right hand and wave to him as I left.

Groooossss!

• asilentone
    asilentone

wha, YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• joelbear69
    joelbear69

i started washing my hands a lot more a couple of years ago, not only after using the restroom, but in general throughout the day. i have had much less occasions of flu, stomach viruses and colds since then.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

when I began exercising years ago, I began to drink more water, which of course, means more trips to the restroom. From washing my hands more often, I did notice the colds/flus were drastically reduced.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I like to wipe my butt with my hand and then go find my mother-in-law to shake her hand. Then I wash.

• ninja
    ninja

I like to wipe my butt with my mother in law....then wash my butt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit