Do you wash your hands after using the restroom?

by John Doe 110 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm often thankful that guys don't have to sit on the toilet seats, well, at least it's easy for us not to sit on the toilet seats. ;-)

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

We've went so far as to actually have a list that we keep at my work on people that do wash, and people that don't. But we've taken it further than that, and note whether they use soap, hot water, and if they wash "well" or if they splash quickly, use no soap and do it in cold water. We keep track by #1 and #2. This comes in REALLY handy on potluck food days at the office. There is one guy that comes directly out of the stall, EVERY TIME, and doesn't pay the sink any mind at all, he just goes straight out the door after taking a dook. Totally ridiculous. Please no one bring up the tired argument of urine being "sterile". That might be, but your sweaty balls, penis and pubic hair sure as hell aren't. That's just gross.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I always wash my hands, but there are a lot at work who don't. I really hate it when they call me to fix their computer problems and I have to type on their shitstained keyboards. I wash my hands frequently as a result, and have a bottle of hand sanitizer on my desk.

I should probably start putting on latex gloves before typing on their computers. Maybe they'll get the hint. Probably not.

W

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"but your sweaty balls, penis and pubic hair sure as hell aren't. "

Hey ! Mine are. For nearly twelve years now.

Anyhow, I know this guy that can set up these really tiny cameras especially for toilets so you can see who washes their hands.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

As a child my parents taught us to wash our hands before we used the bathroom (bacteria ya know) and to wash them after we are done, well that has stayed with me my whole life. If i got the time I always wash before and then having the time i always wash afterward. Any yes I use hot water. I can't fathom why others aren't too clean. Some wash afterward and some don't but it has been my experience that for the most part most of the guys do in fact wash their hands afterward. I have seen some dubs that don't though and you can be sure i never eat anything they have put their hands on at a picnic or get together. In fact i had asked one who left the bathroom at a gathering to please wash you hands before you put them in the food we brought its just cleaner that way. He was embarassed and left right away, so I thought oh well tough s**t, leave.

• delilah
    delilah

YES, ALWAYS.

But I have to keep reminding my boys to do the same. Especially before they go in search of food in the kitchen.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/09/070917112526.htm

Well John you need to come to Chicago, we are #1.

• JK666
    JK666

Yes, always. I also will go home (if possible) to avoid using a public restroom. I am also in a recovery program, which might be the exact opposite of law students hygenicly. I wash my hands a lot after shaking hands with people.

JK

• horrible life
    horrible life
    I wash my hands a lot after shaking hands with people.

JK

JK, why do we have to shake hands? Especially while eating out. I will go wash up, after I order, and half the time, somebody will come by the table, and shake my husbands and my hand. I have started reaching for my glass of water, with my right hand, and smile and nod, and act embarrassed that I can't shake, or my hand is wet.

There needs to be an elbow to elbow rub.

• ninja
    ninja

only after juggling with the floating turds till i get bored......then (if I remember)....I will wash my hands......looking forward to shaking all your hands at the apostascotland....ninja

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit