Do you wash your hands after using the restroom?

by John Doe 110 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

If you're highly skilled, you can take care of it without touching any naughty bits.

• JK666
    JK666

At times I sit (Non-public restroom) to take a leak. At my age, you sit when you can, and save energy for more important things.

JK (of the slothful class)

• bite me
    bite me

I wash my hands all the time and I'm not compulsive about it either. I like being clean and I don't want to catch or give any germs to people unless they deserve it. lol

I hardly touch the doors at work especially since hundreds of people may come in contact with it. My keyboard, 2 times a week because I'm the only one who uses it and my hands are generally clean.

I have seen people do the quick splash and not even use soap or hot/warm water. And its not even both hands. What is disturbing is when they walk out of the stall up to the mirror look to see if anyone is watching.. they casually fix their hair and walk out. I mean come on, how difficult is it to run some water with soap and wash for a moment or two. I heard of high tech places where the door only opens if the person runs their hands under a sensor and it determins if they are clean. Yes! keep the dirt in the bathroom. lol

• PEC
    PEC

When I started reading I was going to respond, when I got to the end, I realized that everything that could be said had been.

Philip (Of the washes before and after class.)

• minimus
    minimus

I notice MOST men don't wash their hands and I think that's disgusting!!!!!!

• bite me
    bite me

I try to read through most of the posts before posting, but sometimes it is just too much. lol

Unless I missed it...what about the guys that said "oh, I didn't touch anything...I just unziped my pants and let it do the rest"

I don't think I even want to know. lol

• Mincan
    Mincan
    Personally I'm a "pull down" guy.

Personally, I'm a pull the front of my pants and boxers and rest them under my balls, my balls hold them down kind of guy.

Reminds me of that awesome classic ACDC song "Big Balls"

"Some balls are held for charity, and some for fancy dress, but when they're held for pleasure they're the balls that I like best"

"My Balls are always bouncing to the left and to the right, it's my belief that my big balls should be held every night"

gonna go listen to that now....

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I always make sure I wash my hands before I use the restroom. I don't want to contaminate that organ with outside germs you know.

Seriously - yes I wash after, but have noticed that many do not. It bothers me to think that the habit is not ingrained in many to do so - and if someone in food service does not wash - then people could get sick. I have seen employees in FS not wash up too.

Jeff

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I wash before.

I stop in the middle to go wash a little more.

Go back to the urinal.

Wash the handle on the urinal.

Finish.

Clean the urinal as required.

Wash hands.

Wash the door handle.

Wash the dispensing mechanism on the paper towel dispenser.

Go to janitor's closet.

Get hose.

Hose down restroom with hot water.

Wash all surfaces thoroughly with chlorine bleach and water solution.

It's inconvenient, sure.

But it's worth it.

• bite me
    bite me

Who even invented having guys stand at a stall next to eachother? Not literally who, but why? I think that should be a private matter reguardless of what you have to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit