Do you wash your hands after using the restroom?

by John Doe 110 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Sheesh, I'm glad sweetstuff isn't my mom. ;-) Sitting on public toilets?? Ewww!! Not to mention, it matters not whether you're sitting or standing, you still have to aim--no fun getting the back of your pants wet when you're sitting. ;-)

• snowbird
    snowbird
    If I had sons, I would train em to sit down.

They would be the laughingstock of the locker room, too.

Sylvia

• Clam
    Clam

Hey Nvr no I never shun my change. Firstly I don't put it in my mouth and secondly when it comes to money I'm prepared to take the risk. ;-)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Hey Nvr no I never shun my change. Firstly I don't put it in my mouth and secondly when it comes to money I'm prepared to take the risk. ;-)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Remember, more than two shakes, it's playing with yourself.

• John Doe
    John Doe

What if all it takes is one shake? ;-)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Then you're golden.

No pun intended.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Sheesh, I'm glad sweetstuff isn't my mom. ;-) Sitting on public toilets?? Ewww!! Not to mention, it matters not whether you're sitting or standing, you still have to aim--no fun getting the back of your pants wet when you're sitting. ;-)

LOL! Btw, you never sit on a public toliet, you squat. I thought that was a given.

• Clam
    Clam

This may be why all the fellahs are rushing out of the rest room without washing their hands.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Ok sweetstuff, now think about this. Which direction is the stream going to go if you're "squatting" by a toilet? ;-) Furthermore, why pull your pants down if you don't have to? I think you're trolling. ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit