Mum aged 22 dies for Jehovah

by MidwichCuckoo 114 Replies latest watchtower medical

• MidwichCuckoo
  • sweet pea
    sweet pea

A tragic waste of a precious life, for nothing. How many more people have to die before someone wakes up to the fact this cult is a sham?

Words fail me.

• avengers
    avengers

How many more have to die before this religion is outlawed and destroyed?

Andy of the p.o. class.

my deepest condolences to the family.

• Highlander
    Highlander

If there isn't one already, I should build a website that hosts links and articles about all the known victims to the wt blood doctrine.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Good idea Highlander - sad thing in this case is they're just a pair of kids themselves - brought up as dubs so knew no better when forced into that decision. Dying for a publishing company

• choosing life
    choosing life

How misled these people are. They state in the article that they didn't think women died in childbirth in this modern age. That is because the jws act as if there is always an alternative. There is no alternative to massive blood loss. You either replace the blood or you die. It is not that uncommen for a woman to hemmorhage after childbirth, unlikely, but it does happen.

So sad to see needless loss of life and two children who will never know their mother.

• happehanna
    happehanna

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/shropshire/7078455.stm

what a waste of precious life

needless tragedy for the innocent twins

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Emma Gough, this message is for your family and friends.

One day, before your ignorance kills somebody else in the family, you should wake up to yourselves.

• jacethespace
    jacethespace

Heres another link to the story from the bbc news.This isnt very far from me either, so sad.

• jacethespace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit