Mum aged 22 dies for Jehovah

by MidwichCuckoo 114 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Gill
    Gill

MC - If this lady had 'just' died of a heart attack, don't you think the WT representatives would have pushed that line when interviewed on Radio 5, and BBC News? They would have known exactly how she died. I suspect she died because of lack of blood and heart failiure but still, we have to wait and see.

The WT came out all guns blazing and holier than thou over the blood issue. It had to be the cause if the HLC members were involved in the case and they would have reported back to mother.

The R and F always have to make up stuff as they are the ones that have to suffer the wrath of the general public who are not very impressed at all with this case!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Yes, I agree - lack of blood, heart failure. You know how R&F are brainwashed? Way I see this, locals here have been told newspapers (persecution) are lying, and so they'll dismiss any discussion about it as it's just 'persecution'.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Gill and Midwich,

As we've read and discussed before:

1) Having on past occasions signed a release form prior to medical treatments in hospital, I was willing to die for Jehovah. Yet, though an elder, pioneer and former Bethelite working in conjunction with the writing department, I knew very little about the ins-and-outs of the blood doctrine; to say I was confused is an understatement. PR spokesmen for the Society who declare that JWs STUDY and UNDERSTAND the blood issue and are capable of correct action based on accurate knowledge of God's Word are either woefully misled themselves or lying.

2) Dying in the Roman arena for refusing to acknowledge the genius of the Emperor I get. But the Society has equated this with the necessity of JWs' being willing to die unquestioningly for all WT doctrine and practices. And don't forget Fred and Clay - due to the desire for anonymity, an interviewee's testimony in THE FOUR PRESIDENTS OF THE WATCH TOWER SOCIETY (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) clearly states that some members of the GB wish the blame for the whole mess to be put at the feet of those two propagators of death. Yet, has any of the GB taken a stand?

3) If Armaggedon had arrived when it was "supposed to," the Society would not be dealing with this nightmare, not to mention the poor people, such as you, Gill, who nearly died , or those who actually did.

Compound-Complex

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

What is so desperately sad is the fact that if she had have lived just a few more years she possibly would have come to realize that the Witnesses talk a load of spherical objects.

Somebody asked on the radio " who makes these rules and regulations in the first place and why pick some and not others?"

The Governing Body has not got the moral authority or the educated qualified authority to tell someone to lay down their life.Who the hell do they think they are? They have elevated themselves into a position where they can say what they damn well like .It would be just as easy for them to pronounce that when all things considered the saving of life is paramount and they could just as easily gather scripture together to support that .

They have created in the minds of the general public nothing but a hundred years of disrespect for their values.

Edmond.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

itunes Skeptics Guide to the Universe discussed this on Nov 7th. I just found it today because I'm way behind on my podcasts. It's interesting what they said about it, that the husband is blaming the doctors for not doing enough, and they also talked about the AJWRB.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit