Christmas Card exchange?

by bem 211 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC

bttt

• horrible life
    horrible life

bttt,

Come on guys, don't you want me to send you a Christmas Card??? I bought some cute ones, last year on ;the mark down rack. Just send BEM your address. There aren't even enough names here, to make it worth sitting down, and opening the packages. Why,,,these folks on this list, ain't even worth licking stamps.

So....... Lets get some GOOD folks on this list.

J/K

• PEC
    PEC

Barbie Doll has the cards all ready to go, sign up soon or you won't be getting one from us.

Philip

• helncon
    helncon

I have sent about 10 already so some of your should be getting cards soon.

Wasn't sure on how long it would take to sent the cards to you all over in the U.S.

I ran out and had to wait till i went to the shops to get more!!!!!

Will be sending more today.If anyone collects stamps and would like more than one stamp on the evelope pm me.

Helen

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

To All

My address:

Vernon Williams

423 W. Nellie

Monett, MO 65708

This is a cool idea....

V

• bem
    bem
    Come on guys, don't you want me to send you a Christmas Card??? I bought some cute ones, last year on ;the mark down rack. Just send BEM your address. There aren't even enough names here, to make it worth sitting down, and opening the packages. Why,,,these folks on this list, ain't even worth licking stamps.

So....... Lets get some GOOD folks on this list.

Just for that comment HL You gotta send me 2 cards, hehe

• horrible life
    horrible life

BEM, I'm taking lessons from John Doe, and learning to stir the pot!!! LOL

It may be me, that they are running from. I'm not contagious! My horrible life seems cyclic at the moment. I expect to see an upswing, any day now!!

I PROMISE

So PM BEM. She is looking forward to hearing from you.

brought to you, by Simon

• bem
    bem

HL, this sounds like you read your horror-scope this morning and may be doubting??

It may be me, that they are running from. I'm not contagious! My horrible life seems cyclic at the moment. I expect to see an upswing, any day now!!

I PROMISE

To a good evening

• bem
    bem

BTTT

• bem
    bem

Here's the christmas card list so far feel free to PM me or AK-Jeff for an updated list or for any adresses I have not already sent to you, if I have missed anyone let us know

John Doe The silence Free2think PEC & Barbie Doll Jim_Tex Helncon Zamora251978 Thesilence Awake and Watching Gretchen956 Bumblebee & Memario AK-Jeff Blondie Reneeisom alamb BEM Namaste Noni1974 Dazed and confused Lola Purza Crazyblondeb Anglise Vernon Williaims Troubled Mind Horrible Life

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit