• Enjoying freedom
    Enjoying freedom

I'm in!

Bem - Have just sent you a PM

Happy Christmas everyone!

Enjoying Freedom

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Hope it's not too late to join in ... I just discovered this thread! Please count me in.
  • bem
    bem
    Hope it's not too late to join in ... I just discovered this thread! Please count me in.

No F_F_M not too late at all, so glad you joined the card exchange, I'd imagine we have another month and can still get cards across the big ponds to you all too.

this is cool

Enjoying Freedom

• bem
    bem

B-ackT-oT-heT-op

• bem
    bem

Bump BTTT

• bem
    bem

Hi fellow christmas-card-exchangers a co-exchanger made a valid point, about complete addresses, in other words write the country the card is going to along with the address. Thank you Frequent_Fader_MIles

a made up example.

NY 12345 USA (as opposed to) NY 12345 Russia? It's just that sometimes we neglect to write addresses to make it easier for overseas senders, that's all. Same thing happens here, there are several "Trinidads" worldwide, but only one "Republic of Trinidad and Tobago" or "Trinidad, West Indies"

and to add to that there is a New York in Great Britain possibly even more than one in GB.

So.......On the cards it will help move things along if you add the country the card is going to, the Post Office Here in Oklahoma, USA, has me write it out not abbreviate it, when I send mail to England, it has to have Great Britain or United Kingdom written on the bottom of the letter ,parcel, or customs slip <if a package is mailed). I remember some of the addresses already have the country or reciept on the addresses so for the ones that are sending to America, you will need to add USA or write it out, I have gotten lots of mail from Overseas & Canada and the Abbreviation USA seems to be accepted To know if an address is an American address all of our zip codes are 5 digit numbers such as:

My name P.O. Box #### City, Ok. #####

• noni1974
    noni1974

Opps I forgot to add that I'm in the USA in case you got my address and didn't know.

• bem
    bem

New to the card exchange list. We're getting a great list going Loruhamah Uninformed

• Sassy
    Sassy

I've moved since last year, so pm me if you want to exchanged cards again!!

• bem
    bem

BTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit