Christmas Card exchange?

by bem 211 Replies latest jw friends

• Namaste
    Namaste

I'm in :) If you'll take a card from a newbie!

I don't have a very big list to send to (all those darn JW relatives you know) so it would be fun to add some new names.

Hoping there might be a collected list, if not I"ll start the PM'ing.

• PEC
    PEC

It would be easier for the rest of us, if one person did the list and forwarded it to all the participants.

Philip

• bem
    bem

Okay since some would rather do it this way, I have a list of addresses so far and will send it forward to any that would like it and add to it as I get new ones. hows that for helpfullness?? hehe,

Dorothy

* I will PM the addresses

• blondie
    blondie

I'm interested in any current lists, bem.

• bem
    bem

Blondie you have a PM, our messages must passed in cyberspace.

• Gretchen956
  • Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Okay.

Another tip...

When you receive a PM with an address - be sure to copy and paste it into a Word (or Notepad) document - and save it. The PMs tend to self-delete after about 30 days. You will probably lose the addresses if you do not snag them into a document of some sort.

I dunno 'bout yall... but I'm having fun!

Regards,

Jim TX

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Last year, I got mine from Ebay and got an awesome deal. It was like 12 bucks for 50 or something (including shipping). And I got really nice cards -- better than the dollar store version. Some of them had little snowflakes on a string hanging off of a snowman's hat .. or a fuzzy part .. Even got gift tags for "free".

I got mine from this guy:

http://stores.ebay.com/greeting-card-stop

For example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/24-NEW-CHRISTMAS-CARDS-FROM-AMERICAN-GREETINGS-NR_W0QQitemZ300167712953QQihZ020QQcategoryZ33881QQcmdZViewItem

• lola28
    lola28

Ok, guys why don't you all send me yous addys, pm them along with your e-mail address by November the 26th by november the 28th I will e-mail everyone a copy of that list and we can start sending the cards out, would this work?

Lola

• John Doe
    John Doe

lola, I think bem is already working on a list.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit